ROM Hack [Release] PlaiCDN-TitleIdParser

Housey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there, it's me - The person who grabs others' software and writes more software on top of that software! I'm back with another program which does more of that: PlaiCDN-TitleIdParser!

What this does is use Plailect's PlaiCDN to check through your decrypted tickets file (decTitleKeys.bin), and check THAT through 3dsdb.com, giving us more info than just TitleIDs.

the end result is you get more info about the valid tickets you have from your console:
SdO6oGz.png

It also makes a couple files: output.txt which stores the info above and output.csv which stores even more info about the title, like serial number, size and type:

LalCxZb.png

It has a couple command line arguments too:

-h - shows help text
-update - updates the 3ds database and PlaiCDN

Copy pasted disclaimer: You can use this program to get more info about the title keys of the games you bought in case you need those keys to reacquire them again on the EShop. Obviously this can be used for piracy. I don't care and am not liable for anything piracy-related you do with it.

Feature requests are appreciated!

Download

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Hey there, it's me - The person who grabs others' software and writes more software on top of that software! I'm back with another program which does more of that: PlaiCDN-TitleIdParser!

What this does is use Plailect's PlaiCDN to check through your decrypted tickets file (decTitleKeys.bin), and check THAT through 3dsdb.com, giving us more info than just TitleIDs.

the end result is you get more info about the valid tickets you have from your console:
SdO6oGz.png

It also makes a couple files: output.txt which stores the info above and output.csv which stores even more info about the title, like serial number, size and type:

LalCxZb.png

It has a couple command line arguments too:

-h - shows help text
-update - updates the 3ds database and PlaiCDN

Copy pasted disclaimer: You can use this program to get more info about the title keys of the games you bought in case you need those keys to reacquire them again on the EShop. Obviously this can be used for piracy. I don't care and am not liable for anything piracy-related you do with it.

Feature requests are appreciated!

Download
Upload that Excel Spreadsheet to Google docs and you're a God

(With the title ids)

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.... When trying to use this against my files I'm getting this at the end. I also only end up with a LegitTickets.txt file. Ideas?

Fatal Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Housey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm.... When trying to use this against my files I'm getting this at the end. I also only end up with a LegitTickets.txt file. Ideas?

Fatal Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
I need to update it for the newest PlaiCDN I guess

Ptrk25

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You tried with a big decTitleKeys.bin , it take hours to check them all .
It is a nice way , but i sthere nothing that can be faster.
You're right, but 3dsdb doesn't have every title. Then maybe only for the empty titles or you the GroovyCIA community xml

Reactions: demon77

Housey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You're right, but 3dsdb doesn't have every title. Then maybe only for the empty titles or you the GroovyCIA community xml
my solution checks through 3dsdb for the ones which are inside 3dsdb and for everything else, it asks the nintendo CDN, which makes checking 80% of your decrypted title keys instant

Next release doesn't need plaicdn anymore btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Only the Jaguar could run something so advanced! lol