Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
In the meantime, I added a 1.52 vita release to
https://www.github.com/cpasjuste/pfba/releases

It already has some changes in it from the forthcoming 1.54 release. Seems to work pretty well for now.

I also updated vitadb to point to this release, since my mod version is no longer needed. All my changes are now already in the official version.

As soon as 1.54 is out, I will update VitaDB, too.

Last edited by rsn8887,

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@cpasjuste thanks for the great emulator !
I have one question tho - are there any plans to improve the sound on the vita as well?
One of my favourite arcade games is Super Hang-On, unfortunately (apart from the broken sound), the controls seem to be kinda fuzzy.
Steering works for like 5 seconds, then left and right is inverted for some reason oO

I realy hope this can be fixed, because that's the best game ever created! :)

Reactions: Lineacero

FSH17

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi...
I really don't know why but I can't use "select + button" when I'm in game...
Like SELECT + SQUARE for going in Service Mode for example. There's only SELECT+START who's OK...
Is there a way to fix this ?
Thanks a lot...

z00pster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@cpasjuste tremendous job with porting pFBA and also maintaining it. Couple of questions / requests:

1) A favourites feature with a default display favourites would be amazing. There are so many games supported and we all have say 10-50 favourites so being able to select favourites and then jump to the favourites view as default would be amazing.

2) Hardware acceleration - I presume the Vita CPU is overclocked when pFBA is running?

Keep up the good work!

cpasjuste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, i finally managed to fix all (?) remaining bugs/crash for the fba 0.2.97.43 update and console prefix crap. I hope you'll enjoy :)
You can download it here : https://github.com/Cpasjuste/pfba/releases and here is the (basic) pFBA 1.55 changelog :
  • update to FBA 0.2.97.43
  • update/fix save states and nvram support (you NEED to delete old folders : "config" and "saves" to prevent crashes)
  • remove m68k cyclone asm core support
  • switch: disable single joycon support for now
  • fix console roms, no prefix needed anymore, roms need to be in their respective directories :
    • pfba/megadriv
    • pfba/gamegear
    • pfba/sms
    • pfba/coleco
    • pfba/msx
    • pfba/sg1000
    • pfba/pce
    • pfba/tg16
    • pfba/sgx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeah, they were going for that.