1. The_Phantom

The_Phantom Newbie
    Newcomer

India
    My P4G data is saved as .pac files instead of .bin files. Any advice on what I should do to make it work?

2. seany1990

seany1990 GBAtemp Regular

Install vita save manager and dump the save first

3. DarkerGBA

DarkerGBA Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Quick question: I cleared Marie's dungeon and replaced the save. If I use this tool to amend the date, would the game recognize that I cleared the latest dungeon and auto skip again to valentine's Day?

Sadly my previous save is before clearing Adachi's dungeon and I dont wanna do the lot again...

---

Edit: I gave it a shot and set the date to 1/1: Marie has returned to the velvet room and, when I went back home for the night, the game went back to the 13/12. I am having all the dialogs and events related to Adachi's dungeon but no fog in town.

Long story short: it works. I would be better though setting a later date in January instead of the 1st, just to avoid potential issues related with the last day of Adachi's dungeon.

Last edited by DarkerGBA, Oct 18, 2020
  4. ComicMaster148

ComicMaster148 Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector

United States
    Everytime I open my .bin save the program just shutdowns and I dont know what to do

5. CrossOut

CrossOut GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    It would be amazing if you could find a way to make it so you have heard 250 of Risette lines.

6. unga_bunga233

unga_bunga233 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    hey does anyone know if I can use this to back in time with this I want to go back before new years in the game because I forgot marie was important so I maxed out her s.link but it was after new years so I need to go back to the day before new years anyone know how

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [RELEASE], Persona, Golden