Disclaimer: Does not work with the PS2 version of Persona 4. Backup your saves before using! We are in no way responsible for loss of data.
Created by Fennec-Kun
Special thanks to: TGE, ShrineFox, and Pan-Chan
A Windows OS
.Net Framework 4.6.1
A PSVita or PSTV running Henkaku (to extract the save)
What it does
By opening a data0XX.bin file dumped from a P4G save using the vita save manager homebrew application
you can modify the following values however you'd like.
- Any party member's level
- Any party member's Persona (and it's level, stats and EXP)
- The skill list of any Persona you have (or unlocked in the compendium)
- Yu Narukami's yen, courage, knowledge, expression, understanding and diligence
- Yu Narukami's name
- Your current party member configuration in-dungeon (you can use characters you have not yet unlocked)
- What items you have + how many of that item you have
- What weapons/armor/accessory/costume you have equipped for each character
- What day it is when you load the save
- What day the game will change to after ending the current day in the new save
- Social Link progress for each character
- Time of day
Important: In order to play your edited save, you must have first Created a save in the slot you've dumped.
For instance, if you don't already have a save at slot 12, saving your new .bin file from data0001 to data0012 will not work.
Last edited by Shrinefox,