[RELEASE] Persona 4 Golden - Save Editor

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Shrinefox, Aug 9, 2016.

1. ShroomKing

ShroomKing Mr. Nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mar 3, 2017
    United States
    in bed
    You're welcome :yaypsp:

2. Happis

Happis Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2017
    Poland
    I can't download it due to amicitia's issue with Tapatalk (I can't register/log in)... Can someone send me the download link? :/

3. Zygizz

Zygizz Member

Newcomer
    May 9, 2018
    Lithuania
    i want to play it again but little bored to grind :D, i can't dowload save editor too

4. Shrinefox
    OP

Shrinefox GBAtemp Regular

Sep 5, 2013
    United States
    Zygizz likes this.
  5. OkazakiTheOtaku

OkazakiTheOtaku no thanks, I don't want a custom title

Jul 20, 2016
    Japan
    I have a dumb question. I have a P4G save that I completed (and did 2 complete NG+ runs on) on a completely unmodified Vita, and I started a 4th run. I'm up to the 4th dungeon on my run and I want to keep playing on my soon-to-be-hacked new Vita. If I start a new game on the hacked one, and modify it to be an exact replica, will I have any issues with game story flags?

6. BetterYu
    This message by BetterYu has been removed from public view by WeedZ, Apr 2, 2019, Reason: Self promotion.
    Apr 2, 2019
  7. CT-4169

CT-4169 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 23, 2014
    United States
    Nevada
    I use it but every time I load a save file it crashes and force closes. RIP.

8. OkazakiTheOtaku

OkazakiTheOtaku no thanks, I don't want a custom title

Jul 20, 2016
    Japan
    Make sure you are using a decrypted file from Save Manager and not an encrypted one (i.e., from a CMA backup).

9. CT-4169

CT-4169 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 23, 2014
    United States
    Nevada
    I did what ShroomKing mentioned... Also the save manager I got wasn't working properly.. now it works ^^

Ok... I forgot what I did last night.. but where is the backed up save located? the one from save manager not the actual save... T-T

Last edited by CT-4169, May 20, 2019
  10. axiel7

axiel7 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    Spain
    Spain
    Anyone got it working on linux?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Is in /data/savegames/PCSE00120

11. BP_

BP_ Newbie

Newcomer
    May 24, 2019
    United States
    I tried using the editor to help with the Legend of Inaba trophy because I made a couple dumb mistakes with social links, and now the save has my romance options messed up, with most of, if not all of the options I chose not to go for chosen except for the one I actually went for. Simply deleting the social links and remaking them without the (GF) tag didn't help; the game still shows the romance dialogue. I might be doing something wrong, can somebody help?

Just in case, I'm going to attach my save. I'm using data0007.bin currently, and that's the one I'm struggling with.

Attached Files:

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted