1. ShroomKing

ShroomKing Somebody

United States
    You're welcome :yaypsp:

2. Happis

Happis Member
    Newcomer

Poland
    I can't download it due to amicitia's issue with Tapatalk (I can't register/log in)... Can someone send me the download link? :/

3. Zygizz

Zygizz Member
    Newcomer

Lithuania
    i want to play it again but little bored to grind :D, i can't dowload save editor too

4. Shrinefox

OP Shrinefox Persona Modder

United States
    Zygizz likes this.
  5. OkazakiTheOtaku

OkazakiTheOtaku no thanks, I don't want a custom title

Japan
    I have a dumb question. I have a P4G save that I completed (and did 2 complete NG+ runs on) on a completely unmodified Vita, and I started a 4th run. I'm up to the 4th dungeon on my run and I want to keep playing on my soon-to-be-hacked new Vita. If I start a new game on the hacked one, and modify it to be an exact replica, will I have any issues with game story flags?

6. BetterYu
    This message by BetterYu has been removed from public view by WeedZ, Apr 2, 2019, Reason: Self promotion.
    Apr 2, 2019
  7. CT-4169

CT-4169 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I use it but every time I load a save file it crashes and force closes. RIP.

8. OkazakiTheOtaku

OkazakiTheOtaku no thanks, I don't want a custom title

Japan
    Make sure you are using a decrypted file from Save Manager and not an encrypted one (i.e., from a CMA backup).

9. CT-4169

CT-4169 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I did what ShroomKing mentioned... Also the save manager I got wasn't working properly.. now it works ^^

Ok... I forgot what I did last night.. but where is the backed up save located? the one from save manager not the actual save... T-T

Last edited by CT-4169, May 20, 2019
  10. axiel7

axiel7 Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    Anyone got it working on linux?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Is in /data/savegames/PCSE00120

11. BP_

BP_ Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I tried using the editor to help with the Legend of Inaba trophy because I made a couple dumb mistakes with social links, and now the save has my romance options messed up, with most of, if not all of the options I chose not to go for chosen except for the one I actually went for. Simply deleting the social links and remaking them without the (GF) tag didn't help; the game still shows the romance dialogue. I might be doing something wrong, can somebody help?

Just in case, I'm going to attach my save. I'm using data0007.bin currently, and that's the one I'm struggling with.

Attached Files:

12. b0ob0o225

b0ob0o225 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    it says videos are private, im having a hard time doing this, i have save manager - i backup a save then i transfer the save through FTP to my PC and then from there im lost - i open up p4g tool editor and i press open and then choose the bin save and it closes on its own

13. LupusTriskell

LupusTriskell Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    After putting the save back, i cant load it anymore, it wont encrypt, i tried putting on savemanager folder then using restore option, but it still restore decrypted, same for my backup save now i cant play anymore, how do i encrypt the save back

14. Tiggz

Tiggz Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Really interesting enigma. When I transfer saves to PC, run save editor. I can see the changes in the .bin when I open them in the editor, but the .bin files in the PC show unchaned and still have original date and creation time. When i restore the saves with Savemngr they are unchanged as well. I am thoroughly perplexed.

15. sleepymanakete

sleepymanakete GBAtemp Regular

United States
    has there been a fix for Yu's level going back to the original level he was at?

16. seany1990

seany1990 GBAtemp Regular

What exactly is social link progress? Its a 2 digit number (00-99) when points-to-advance are usually between 0 and 10?

17. yeshuachrist

yeshuachrist GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    worth grabbing just to avoid the "social-link" system.

persona 3 and 4, didn't have the "negotiation with monsters", that became, ad nauseam in other games including Persona 5.

persona 3 on psp really restored the battle mechanics, giving you full control of your characters back...............I think this is true for Persona 4 and 5, the "social-link" stuff just becomes a bunch of button mashing nobody like to read very quickly for the duration of the game.............(which completely destroyed the sequal to Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment, and SAO lost song which is a destroyed game also).

(which is to say, the whole Persona Series took a step down from PS2 (digital devil saga and nocturne, etc.) (persona 3 and 4 are at least bearable ............... i think the series is dead now, just like those "sword art online" games are just boring remakes)

with "sharpscale" plugin for vita, you don't need to remove the TV SCREEN in tv world for persona 4, the blurr is fixed

Last edited by yeshuachrist, Apr 18, 2020
  18. Yawnn

Yawnn Member
    Newcomer

France
    Anyone around here has a good knowledge of the insides of this game ? Trying to get the fight with the Ultimate Boss to activate while on the path to the Golden Ending, but it needs a few more flags than just the Aqua Invitation ...

19. VictorMoreno015

VictorMoreno015 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This works with the PC port of Persona 4 Golden lmao

20. Yawnn

Yawnn Member
    Newcomer

France
    Where is the save located on PC ?

21. Colbydude

Colbydude Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    +1 for this.

Found at least where the cloud save location for it on PC (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<your user id>\1113000\remote). Tried simply editing it to set yen to 5000 from the starting 4000. Save tool was able to read the file, but overwriting the file and re-opening the game caused save slot 1 to disappear.

Wasn't sure if it was because I'm potentially editing just the cloud save file, or if it's some fundamental difference of the save data. I did notice that there's a 12kb difference in size between the files (224kb for Vita, 212kb for Steam) and the save slot info is extracted out to a data000X.binslot file, while it's embedded in the Vita save file.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [RELEASE], Persona, Golden