Hacking [RELEASE] Persona 4 Golden - Save Editor

DarkerGBA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question: I cleared Marie's dungeon and replaced the save. If I use this tool to amend the date, would the game recognize that I cleared the latest dungeon and auto skip again to valentine's Day?

Sadly my previous save is before clearing Adachi's dungeon and I dont wanna do the lot again...

---

Edit: I gave it a shot and set the date to 1/1: Marie has returned to the velvet room and, when I went back home for the night, the game went back to the 13/12. I am having all the dialogs and events related to Adachi's dungeon but no fog in town.

Long story short: it works. I would be better though setting a later date in January instead of the 1st, just to avoid potential issues related with the last day of Adachi's dungeon.

Last edited by DarkerGBA,

unga_bunga233

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey does anyone know if I can use this to back in time with this I want to go back before new years in the game because I forgot marie was important so I maxed out her s.link but it was after new years so I need to go back to the day before new years anyone know how

TomatoNoodles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! First of all, great job with the save editor. Secondly, I was wondering if someone in this thread could help me out with leveling the main character. Whenever I try to force him to a higher level, the game resets him to level 50 after I go into a battle to put the changes into effect. Has anyone figured out how to fix this issue? Attached to this posts are two saves; one before I edited the main character's level, and one after I attempted to change the level. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it!

Attachments

• P4G Saves.zip
    36.8 KB · Views: 166

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
The game record both level and xp, then recalculate level after each battle from new xp, so change the xp value instead. If for stat, put lv down to 0 while keep xp make the persona stat goes sky high due to lv up

TomatoNoodles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game record both level and xp, then recalculate level after each battle from new xp, so change the xp value instead. If for stat, put lv down to 0 while keep xp make the persona stat goes sky high due to lv up
I tried to change the xp value while keeping the level the same, but when I went into a battle, the game will only get me to level 51. Any ideas?

TomatoNoodles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to change the xp value while keeping the level the same, but when I went into a battle, the game will only get me to level 51. Any ideas?
Ok so I figured out that the editor has a bug with the MC xp. The fix is on the Github page under pull requests. Make the changes and recompile. After I did this, the editor worked like a charm!

muffball

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it does! It's a very fun game, though I'm surprised it seems to be infamous for difficulty. P4G in particular has a wide range of difficulty modes. I'd honestly suggest playing it through the first time legit, even if it's on easy. But I suppose it does make second playthroughs more exciting, too
I hope it does! It's a very fun game, though I'm surprised it seems to be infamous for difficulty. P4G in particular has a wide range of difficulty modes. I'd honestly suggest playing it through the first time legit, even if it's on easy. But I suppose it does make second playthroughs more exciting, too
All my save files are .pac files instead of . bin, does it still work? If not what do I need to do

ElvisKocho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I had to use a save editor for P3 FES on ps2, now that nightmare won't happen again but in this game, thanks.
Edit: emm sorry, can be reuploaded please?

Reactions: ILuvGames

GeneralRatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im kinda new to the editor. does anyone have instructions for how to get the edited save back on the vita? i was able to get it off and edit my save, but I cant get it working when I put my save back on the vita. it just says "Load failed"
Post automatically merged:

Can i Have the Link for this SE pls.... I'm looking everywhere and its down or erase...
i had the same question, but i found it on nexus mods

Last edited by GeneralRatto,

Uabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
My P4G data is saved as .pac files instead of .bin files. Any advice on what I should do to make it work?
Same, please let me know if you found out

My P4G data is saved as .pac files instead of .bin files. Any advice on what I should do to make it work?
Same, if you ever find out a way of editing pac files please let me know, love.

Have you found a way? I need it as well!!

Hey what do I do if my save files are in .pac not in .bin??

Last edited by Uabo,

ElvisKocho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Same, please let me know if you found out

Same, if you ever find out a way of editing pac files please let me know, love.

Have you found a way? I need it as well!!

Hey what do I do if my save files are in .pac not in .bin??
Pac? in Vita is bin iirc, in nexusmods must be a version for pc. Also you need to decrypt the save before using, using Apollo save tool let's you decrypt it then edit iirc (modded the game once for the broom months ago)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse