• Replies 341
  • Likes 20

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also i have the retail cubic ninja cart, is it possible that i install the cubic ninja .cia to my systemNAND?
so that i dont have to keep switching out cartridges?
how dangerous or possible is this on the N3ds?

Reactions: Margen67

Loaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
also i have the retail cubic ninja cart, is it possible that i install the cubic ninja .cia to my systemNAND?
so that i dont have to keep switching out cartridges?
how dangerous or possible is this on the N3ds?

Not possible at all. If you made a .cia from your cart it wouldn't be signed and wouldn't boot in sysNAND. I'm pretty sure there is no possible way to get cubic ninja on your sysNAND as a (working) .cia, unless you purchased it off of the japanese eshop before it was removed (which you obviously didn't).

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not possible at all. If you made a .cia from your cart it wouldn't be signed and wouldn't boot in sysNAND. I'm pretty sure there is no possible way to get cubic ninja on your sysNAND as a .cia, unless you purchased it off of the japanese eshop before it was removed (which you obviously didn't).

you sure? the name of this thread is "import cias on your sysnand"

Loaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you sure? the name of this thread is "import cias on your sysnand"

Yup. Just because you can import a .cia doesn't mean it will actually run or boot or not brick your console. In the case of a cubic ninja .cia, you could put the icon on your homescreen but you wouldn't be able to launch it without already being in GW mode or cfw. Plus this tool is only for 4.5 users and you couldn't even use it on a new3DS.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. Just because you can import a .cia doesn't mean it will actually run or boot or not brick your console. In the case of a cubic ninja .cia, you could put the icon on your homescreen but you wouldn't be able to launch it without already being in GW mode or cfw. Plus this tool is only for 4.5 users and you couldn't even use it on a new3DS.

mmhh ok. no biggie, my total gateway boot time is 36 seconds, but with a digital copy it could have been cut down to 22 seconds (approximately)

darklinkpower

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
what happens if I install a legit cia on my 4.5 3DS, then update to the latest firmware ( 9.6.0-24)? Will the cia be transfered over and will I be able to launch it?

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i've installed the palantine cfw few weeks ago, and now the pbt-cfw, the problem is that the devmenu has everytime "failed to connect", any idea?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la