1. stranno

stranno GBAtemp Fan

I stopped. Maybe definitely, idk, the savegame is still there so maybe I will resume it in the future.

Tbh I would choose another translation from Phantom instead of a complete guide of this game :lol:

2. JaNDeRPeiCH

JaNDeRPeiCH Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    @PhantomGhost i have my backup to play it in a possible future your game translated,because right now im playing dragon quest V8 orchestra in my 3ds. about shounen...i like more seinen genre or shonen&shojo tv anime shows. if you are asking about my type of my liking videogames basically any kind of rpg games(metroidvanias,jrpgs,isometric rpg slash genre,dungeon crawlers,action rpgs etc) also fighting games and mario karts games style.

Last edited by JaNDeRPeiCH, Dec 14, 2020
  3. PhantomGhost

OP PhantomGhost Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    @stranno Hahaha, I can understand zoning out on the tutorials especially when you're already familiar with the format(!)

Medusa no Inbou was translated by the amazing @EnvyPlays, but it was an Anime Game Translation team project!

@Fel There's a more detailed quest guide here with some images which I found helpful, as far as Google translate goes :rofl2: I did think about making a translated walkthrough but with the sheer number of them and lack of stuff on the Japanese side to base it off, I figured it might not be the best use of time.

They are all optional, and in terms of extra dialogue it's just the "talk" quests, but those I do highly recommend hahaha. They do give you benefits and the letters which you get on starting/completing requests in the guild were actually pretty compelling I thought so I'd still *do* them, but it depends how satisfying you find side quests as to whether to play them in earnest or use the "complete current quest cheat" xD (But don't "complete all quests" early, since that'll bug the cutscenes!)

The character design is just coincidental, but there is an accessory which says that apparently, the winged cloak he wears is actually part of the knight's uniform(!)

@JaNDeRPeiCH Ahh, sounds like fun! Well, I hope you will also enjoy Ore ga! :D

stranno likes this.
  4. stranno

stranno GBAtemp Fan

Thanks for that guide. It's a pitty that it only marks the friendly monsters and the bosses. Still pretty usefull.

I guess I will give it a third run in the future :lol:

PhantomGhost likes this.
  5. TheoHunter

TheoHunter Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Insert JUST LIKE DARK SOULS meme

6. Pacheko17

Pacheko17 Controversial opinions guy.

Brazil
    English has less polite forms of speech, but English speakers aren't really used to stuff like this. You could call the title "I'm Gonna Protect You" which sounds less polite, but it would most definitely get lost on everyone's heads lol, it'd look weird even.

Well, it's just a language thing, being a polyglot I know a lot of these little tidbits about stuff that one language has and another doesn't. Tom Scott has a good and simple video about this.

PhantomGhost likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release], English, Mamoru