Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
How did I miss this? The thing I have been suggesting ever since the whole SNES VC injection thing started. Definitely gonna use this.

(Also side note: You also provided me with a working copy of Ohana3DS. My copy didn't work. :toot:)

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
New release!

blargSnes:
  • Individual config files for each cia (stored at SD:/snes/)

blargVC tools:
  • Fix icon scaling. This whole time icons were generated incorrectly, sorry...
  • The banner creation process is now 100% automatic, thanks to a python script made by @Rohul1997 (https://github.com/Rohul1997/AutoBanner).
  • Updater now updates icon. This is mainly intended to fix the icon issue stated above.
  • Scripts now keep cmd window as clean as possible (for example, update.bat will only print the current CIA file being updated, and how many CIAs were updated so far).

Yes, blargSnes was changed, but you don't have to update your CIAs.
If you really care then run update.bat, select quick update mode and it'll automatically update your CIAs. If you have way too many CIAs, go play some Zero Time Dilemma or watch KonoSuba!

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
New release!

blargSnes:
  • (No changes)
blargVC tools:
  • Executable version of autobanner (made with py2exe) so users don't need to have python installed anymore.
  • Other minor improvements.

Also closed that useless poll. Special thanks to the 24 users who voted "It sucks, just like you" :creep:

MrCrono666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a wonderful post! So far, I've succeeded in making an icon for Axelay, but can't seem to figure out the process for creating the cia file (I've heard there's a website, but I'm still searching for it as well for premade files).

Does anyone have any specific information that would help me? I've got some .cia files that a friend bestowed upon me, but I need to keep making my own games. Thanks in advance, everyone on this thread rocks.

Rohul1997

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a wonderful post! So far, I've succeeded in making an icon for Axelay, but can't seem to figure out the process for creating the cia file (I've heard there's a website, but I'm still searching for it as well for premade files).

Does anyone have any specific information that would help me? I've got some .cia files that a friend bestowed upon me, but I need to keep making my own games. Thanks in advance, everyone on this thread rocks.
Just run make.bat and follow the steps from there. Your cia should be created in the end.

PrestoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for making this!

I was trying to create a CIA for Final Fantasy III, and had a heck of a time with running banner.bat. It created files, but it didn't seem like it did the process correctly. I noticed the mouse pointer moving on its own, but it wasn't clicking on any buttons. I tried changing my resolution to 1360 x 768, and it worked! I saw the pointer click in the correct places, and running make.bat produced the desired result!

Rohul1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for making this!

I was trying to create a CIA for Final Fantasy III, and had a heck of a time with running banner.bat. It created files, but it didn't seem like it did the process correctly. I noticed the mouse pointer moving on its own, but it wasn't clicking on any buttons. I tried changing my resolution to 1360 x 768, and it worked! I saw the pointer click in the correct places, and running make.bat produced the desired result!
yea.. I do state to change the resolution to 1366 x 768

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How unfortunate. In that case any thoughts on PocketSNES? I hope you don't feel I'm getting at you or anything, you just seem to be the expert in such matters.

No problem. However, I'm very far from expert regarding emulation :P
I don't think I'll be doing it with PocketSNES, I feel like it would break its purpose of being a VC solution for old 3ds users.

Liambass

Trophies
XP
Country
No problem. However, I'm very far from expert regarding emulation :P
I don't think I'll be doing it with PocketSNES, I feel like it would break its purpose of being a VC solution for old 3ds users.

Perhaps not an expert on emulators, but you're the guy who packages them up with the roms as CIAs.

No homescreen Super Mario RPG :cry:

Laserschwert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there any chance for a collaboration with Asdolo? His injection tools are incredibly user friendly, and I think giving blargVC a facelift like that would make it even better. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, he doesn't use Ohana3DS, which is kinda sketchy on my system.

Dudes8475

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New release!

blargSnes:
  • (No changes)
blargVC tools:
  • Executable version of autobanner (made with py2exe) so users don't need to have python installed anymore.
  • Other minor improvements.

Also closed that useless poll. Special thanks to the 24 users who voted "It sucks, just like you" :creep:

Any way to get this to run on windows 32/86 bit?

Last edited by Dudes8475,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol