Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

NTR debugger never works for me. I make gateshark codes and then port those into a source code for a NTR chest plugin. It's a bit had to explain in one reply
I think I will end up buying a Gateway3DS one day... then it'd be even more easier to get my head around cheats.

Reactions: Deleted User

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
Sorry, but last you checked you were wrong then, and as such, still are. 44670 is @cell9, and @cell9 is 44670.

The only proof I at hand right now is the list of @cell9's repos on GitHub. As you can see none of the NTR related ones are forks of anyone else's work.

No need to PM it. Post it here since someone asks for it every. single. page.

They should be one and the same, if they're not, get the one linked on GitHub.

ntr.bin hasn't been updated in ~3 months, it's bootntr that is updated for firmware compatibility, not ntr.bin

Because it needs to run in EMM (Extended Memory Mode) on old3DS, Monster Hunter 4 is the same.

I believe NTR uses that extra memory that SSB and MH4 requires.

You're welcome, but thanks goes to @thinhvnn not me.

Maybe he simply liked the idea of calling it NiTRo CFW, so he went with NTR as a nice throwback to the DS days.

You're over analysing things, don't.

Somebody else mentioned this happening earlier, try HANS instead. Why are you using the language plugin anyway, does it not default to Japanese without it?
Well it does but when you try to use Hans it shows a yes or no question and then it just freezes

D

Deleted User

Is there any known way to change the ntr menu and screenshot hotkeys? The convinations at default are very uncomfortable.
Don't know if it's broken, but there's a hotkey configuration in the NTR menu, but it's not changing/configuring any buttons for me. :/

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am past the first problem. Now I have another one.

Code:
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
make[1]: *** [home/wire/BootNTR/output/BootNTR-Mode3.cia] Error 139
make: *** [build] Error 2
Anyone can help with this? I am stuck here.

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't know if it's broken, but there's a hotkey configuration in the NTR menu, but it's not changing/configuring any buttons for me. :/

I found out sometime ago that that function is to change the hotkeys from the predetermined values there, for example you can set the screenchot function to take a screenshot from L+R or L+Start, but you can't actually change them from outside those in the menu.

I need to find a way to set a different convination

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Questions. I'm kinda new to NTR, and I'm looking to use cheats in games. My first question: speedfly.cn isn't letting me download any cheat plugins. (can't find any DL links) Is there any alternative place to get the cheat plugins I need? Second question: when I do happen to find any cheat plugins for a game, do I just place them like this: plugin\0004000000XXXXXX\cheat.plg?

Thanks for any answers/solutions.
what cheats do you need help getting from speedfly?
i had some trouble but got some, the password was incorrect but a friend got the updated one for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid +1