Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alin72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After seeing your post, I think the server must be temporarily down or something.

I've installed it many, many times before, but I'm suddenly having the exact same problem.

Hi, do you have any idea how to connect the debugger on laptop to the new 3ds? Thanks. I tried several times and I'm sure I have the right IP address but there is no response.

Wowfunhappy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, why are you asking me specifically?

If you're sure you have the right IP address, make sure you're (A) on the same wifi network (Stuid, I know, but it was worth asking), and that (B) you don't have some kind of firewall on your wifi network that would prevent the connection.

For example, the debugger cannot connect when my computer and 3DS are connected to my college's public wifi network. I have to make a hotspot on my phone. But that's probably not the case for you.

Someone else can probably give a better answer.

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
So has anyone else had issues getting this to install?

Trying at the moment and every time it just crashes back to home menu after scanning the QR code. :(

9.0.0-20E n3ds, retail CN cart and also tried with my sky3ds, same result everytime with both. :(

Yes wifi is on and ntr.bin is on the microsd at the root...
After seeing your post, I think the server must be temporarily down or something.

I've installed it many, many times before, but I'm suddenly having the exact same problem.

The server comes back now, thanks for reporting.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So... uhhh... you cant run Gateway and this in tandum right?

One or the other?
You can't run them both via Cubic Ninja. But you could launch Gateway with Zelda and NTR with CN.

Otherwise you have to delete and reinstall the exploit every time you want to boot into either mode.

So has anyone else had issues getting this to install?

Trying at the moment and every time it just crashes back to home menu after scanning the QR code. :(

9.0.0-20E n3ds, retail CN cart and also tried with my sky3ds, same result everytime with both. :(

Yes wifi is on and ntr.bin is on the microsd at the root...
Booting in to NTR2 doesn't have a 100% success rate.

Try clearing the browsers cookies and cache before attempting to install the the exploit.

You can also try removing the exploit by holding L + R + X + Y in Cubic Ninja's main menu and starting over.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Booting in to NTR2 doesn't have a 100% success rate.

Try clearing the browsers cookies and cache before attempting to install the the exploit.

You can also try removing the exploit by holding L + R + X + Y in Cubic Ninja's main menu and starting over.

Nah i was having issues with the initial "inject save with magic ntr stuff", turns out the server was down or having issues but is back up and running now. :)

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country
it is testing in a chinese-speaking group now.
If it's not too much of a burden, what are your plans for 2.2 and after? Love your work and especially loving it on my new 3DS XL :D
Printf_s("wow, very %s", hack); //obligatory xD
getchar();

Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches