[Release] johtoNTR Pokemon Crystal VC

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by TheGreek Boy, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Blaze Uchiha

Blaze Uchiha GBAtemp Fan

Feb 6, 2016
    United States
    launch your game and let it create a save file
    go into your activity log and open your recent games(2nd option), it should register Pokemon Crystal as a recently launched game
    download and install this: https://github.com/Ryuzaki-MrL/Cthulhu/releases
    afterward launch Cthulhu (doesn't matter whether you use the cia or 3dsx) and select edit activity log
    look for Pokemon Crystal in the list and the number right next to it is the title id for your currently installed version
    if you need help setting up ntr, go here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/

wicksand420 likes this.
  2. Ivan345

Ivan345 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2018
    Mexico
    [QUOTE = "Blaze Uchiha, post: 7815662, member: 382652"] inicia tu juego y deja que cree un archivo guardado
    entra en tu registro de actividad y abre tus juegos recientes (segunda opción), debería registrar Pokemon Crystal como un juego lanzado recientemente
    Descargue e instale esto: https://github.com/Ryuzaki-MrL/Cthulhu/releases
    luego ejecute Cthulhu (no importa si usa cia o 3dsx) y seleccione editar registro de actividad
    busque Pokemon Crystal en la lista y el número al lado es la identificación del título de su versión instalada actualmente.
    si necesita ayuda para configurar ntr, vaya aquí: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/ [/ QUOTE]

Thanks

Anthos likes this.
  3. MoosaYaqoob

MoosaYaqoob Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2016
    Pakistan
    It doesn’t work for me please help
    I have a O3ds with luma 9.0 ultra sun and moon cheat works this doesn’t.

4. Blaze Uchiha

Blaze Uchiha GBAtemp Fan

Feb 6, 2016
    United States
    this is for pokemon crystal so it won't work on Ultra Sun or Moon

5. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    I think they might've stated that because the cheats they use for USUM work but these cheats for Pokemon Crystal don't, which I can assume it's because of their BootNTR Selector version.

@MoosaYaqoob use the regular BootNTR Selector. BootNTR Selector Mode 3 is for USUM and other Mode 3 games. Pokemon Crystal isn't a Mode 3 game.

MoosaYaqoob and wicksand420 like this.
  6. Aabo0

Aabo0 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2010
    United Arab Emirates
    Yeah, I just did a transfer and can confirm. Also, you can't transfer the Pokemon that hatches from the Odd Egg. I've never used PKhex before, but I'll give it a shot. Part of me wishes I can copy the save to my Crystal cartridge so I can view my room in Stadium 2 lol

7. GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 8, 2009
    if you really want to... https://bennvenn.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/reader-writer-gen2 lol

lone_wolf323 likes this.
  8. Aabo0

Aabo0 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2010
    United Arab Emirates
    Doubt I'll do it but thanks for the tip lol

9. MoosaYaqoob

MoosaYaqoob Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2016
    Pakistan
    Thank you it worked

10. BlueLeafeon

BlueLeafeon GBAtemp Regular

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    I've heard the odd egg Pokemon will transfer if you get rid of dizzy punch.

Also, the select button being the menu button is very inconvenient. I have to press B every time I get on my bike lol

11. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    Albi
    Possible to have a code to switch between day and night?

GizmoTheGreen likes this.
  12. BlueLeafeon

BlueLeafeon GBAtemp Regular

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    Day/night is affected by your clock. If you don't want to mess with your 3DS' time, you can just use the date change exploit to mess with your clock. (Do a google search. Glitch city laboratories has a guide)

13. CrypticSoldier

CrypticSoldier Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2018
    United States
    Is there any possibility of a code for the Odd Egg, mainly to obtain it an unlimited amount of times? Cloning in Crystal is almost as much of a PITA as shiny hunting.

I know that I can just use the encounter modifier to obtain all the egg pokemon, level them up, then breed with a shiny ditto to get them again to make them look legit for PokeTransporter, but I don't know if the IV's will be the same as they would be if they were obtained from the OddEgg.

I googled and supposedly this was the GameShark code back in the day to get the egg an unlimited amount of times from the guy: 0100D9DA.

Also just out of curiosity, is it not a rule here to attach a virus scan to submissions from a place like VirusTotal?

Last edited by CrypticSoldier, Feb 12, 2018
  14. chrykoolaid

chrykoolaid Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2018
    Australia
    where do i find the latest version of ntr cfw for 11.6.0.39 E ?

15. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    If you have CFW, install BootNTR Selector. If you don't have CFW, follow http://3ds.hacks.guide first, then install BootNTR Selector.

16. NANASHI89

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 3, 2012
    United States
    This caused my 3DS to crash.
    Using the US version, BTW.

17. Colorclone

Colorclone Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2018
    United States
    Hey, just downloaded the plugin (tried from multiple PCs) and tried to open it with winrar and 7zip but I always get the message "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" :/

18. KiiNGKANE

KiiNGKANE Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2018
    Australia
    is it possible for you to upload cheats in txt to use with luma3ds plugin?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice