TheGreek Boy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece
This is an NTR Cheat Plugin i made for the gen 2 pokemon virtual console games Pokemon Gold and Silver:)

It works ONLY with:
English Version
Spanish Version
Italian Version
French Version

Requirements
  1. A 2DS/3DS
  2. NTR Custom Firmware
How to install it

1. Download the plugin HERE
2. Extract the "plugin" folder
3. Copy it to the root of your 3ds' SD Card

Cheat List
Max Money
Max Play Time
All Gym Badges
Rebattle Gym Leaders (Credits to @Sc0tline)
Walk Through Walls
Always On Bicycle
Instant Egg Hatch
No Wild Pokemon
Infinite Battle HP
Infinite Battle PP
Enemy 1 HP
Max Coins In Coin Case
Complete Pokedex
All Balls
All TMs & HMs
Enemy Condition Status
Mart Item Editor(Slot 1)
Wild Pokemon Modifier
Wild Pokemon Are Shiny
Wild Pokemon Level

Cheats with orange line have a note
Press Y to display the note

HERE is my NTR Plugin for Pokemon Crystal VC.
HERE is my NTR Plugin for Pokemon Yellow VC.

Credits

Thanks to @cell9 for the NTR CFW!
Thanks to @Nanquitas for the Gateshark2NTR!
Thanks to @MYSELF for the cheat codes:)

Last edited by TheGreek Boy,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no Crystal VC you know, these are for the official release, not custom VC games...
I realize this but at this point it's pretty much guaranteed it's coming, so it would have been a nice addition. Not to mention most people have injected Crystal into the official Gold with the title ID changed to reflect the place holder on the CDN. It's essentially the same exact thing.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Does this work for all languages of the game, as in, it works with the english, japanese, spanish... releases?
It says English and I just checked it, it works with at least European English version, too lazy to test others, let's wait for OP.

I realize this but at this point it's pretty much guaranteed it's coming, so it would have been a nice addition. Not to mention most people have injected Crystal into the official Gold with the title ID changed to reflect the place holder on the CDN. It's essentially the same exact thing.
How is it guaranteed exactly? As for injecting, the values in the memory are at least a little bit off so you can assume that it doesn't work. Gold/Silver have the exact same values for everything, but Crystal has extras, which means you need to make something separate for it.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says English and I just checked it, it works with at least European English version, too lazy to test others, let's wait for OP.

How is it guaranteed exactly? As for injecting, the values in the memory are at least a little bit off so you can assume that it doesn't work. Gold/Silver have the exact same values for everything, but Crystal has extras, which means you need to make something separate for it.
They aren't off when you use the exact ROM, where do you think it's reading the memory from dude? Yes, it might require another plugin separately but injecting Crystal into Gold doesn't alter the offsets of the Crystal ROM, so any plugin written correctly would work for VC injects or not.
Um and have you been paying attention to these threads? There are title IDs on the CDN between Gold/Silver released for every region. It's heavily implied by the server itself.

Why do you seem so hostile? I wasn't questioning if it worked for Crystal; I was asking if he planned to write a plugin for it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For some reason you think injecting a full ROM into another VC game somehow either combines them or uses RAM processes from the original game.... It doesn't work like that.

Last edited by Majickhat55,
Reactions: KunoichiZ

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They aren't off when you use the exact ROM, where do you think it's reading the memory from dude? Yes, it might require another plugin separately but injecting Crystal into Gold doesn't alter the offsets of the Crystal ROM, so any plugin written correctly would work for VC injects or not.
The original GBC-era gameshark codes were not functional with Crystal, so I'm pretty sure there's a memory difference. The save file for Crystal is also a different size from Gold. (Or at least, one time I opened a gold save in pkxdelta and accidentally picked Crystal as the save type, and the program gave me an error about unexpected ending.) Crystal would need its own plugin, because it's not an identical game like G/S are. (You can safely take a Gold file and slap it into Silver with no errors whatsoever. I've done it.)

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Um and have you been paying attention to these threads? There are title IDs on the CDN between Gold/Silver released for every region. It's heavily implied by the server itself.

Why do you seem so hostile? I wasn't questioning if it worked for Crystal; I was asking if he planned to write a plugin for it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For some reason you think injecting a full ROM into another VC game somehow either combines them or uses RAM processes from the original game.... It doesn't work like that.
As BlueLeafeon said:
The original GBC-era gameshark codes were not functional with Crystal, so I'm pretty sure there's a memory difference. The save file for Crystal is also a different size from Gold. (Or at least, one time I opened a gold save in pkxdelta and accidentally picked Crystal as the save type, and the program gave me an error about unexpected ending.) Crystal would need its own plugin, because it's not an identical game like G/S are. (You can safely take a Gold file and slap it into Silver with no errors whatsoever. I've done it.)

If say the save data for Pokeballs is in register X in Gold/Silver (EXACTLY the same data), it may be in X+3 register in Crystal (just random example, not accurate, just to make you understand). Crystal has extra items, functions, etc.. For example, simply the addition of the Battle Tower taking space in the internal memory is enough to make some other values shift to different addresses. I NEVER said what you claim I did (that it combines them or uses RAM processes from the original), it uses the INJECTED ROM's RAM processes, which is why there can't be a universal cheat plugin for Gold/Silver/Crystal, only Gold/Silver. As for being hostile, I clearly aren't, you just failed to read what I said properly. Finally, about the "asking if he planned to write a plugin for it", all you said was literally this:
No Crystal?
Following logic, the first explanation of what you were asking about was what I answered, it's not my fault you were so vague.

Btw, thanks @TheGreek Boy for this, really helped me speed through the game!

PS: For anyone wanting more than what is offered, like much more, VC games support save editing too!:P

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, I never said I expected a Gold.Silver PLG to work with Crystal. I was asking for a crystal plugin. You must not have read what I wrote. I wasn't that vague, it's not my fault you don't have common sense. If you checked my post history you'd know I wasn't daft enough to assume what you thought. I don't understand your tirade anyhow, it's utterly pointless. Have a good day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over