Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,844,323
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

snipah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi! Would it be possible to export all saves to the cloud with a button press? Would be great for backup purposes and to share save games between multiple devices. Back up me up in the cloud if old...

BadBoyXxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have a question its possible to inject a gateway save with this manager? i need help how i can injected for inazuma eleven go save game

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might have a new build up this weekend sometime. It will be installable via QR code this time, because I didn't like not having the ability to download the filter list from within the program itself. Source update will have to wait for two main reasons. The first is that updating to use home button again has made the code kind of messy. The second is that this also broke the 3dsx code which needs to be fixed first. There's a third reason too, but I'm not going to bother saying what it is. Most of you can probably guess though. I'll update the OP again once I feel it's good to go.

JohnTravolski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, is it possible to re-order the title list? A lot of my other homebrew apps show up and I'd prefer it if I could somehow get the apps that I use the save manager with the most frequently near the top of the list.

Reactions: hiten

devilmax71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i can't export or import any savegame on cia or installed in the sd card, when i want to import or export I have this message "Error opening save archive!" All my savegame are on the sd card on the file : JKSV / Saves / "Game"

Anybody can help me please ? Thanks.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i can't export or import any savegame on cia or installed in the sd card, when i want to import or export I have this message "Error opening save archive!" All my savegame are on the sd card on the file : JKSV / Saves / "Game"

Anybody can help me please ? Thanks.
for each game you want to export/import, start it at least once, then try again.

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, is it possible to re-order the title list? A lot of my other homebrew apps show up and I'd prefer it if I could somehow get the apps that I use the save manager with the most frequently near the top of the list.
I was thinking of maybe asking someone with one of the new title qr sites if they'd maybe help out with generating a filter file since they already keep track of most cia releases. I'd try it myself, but it's probably been a decade since I've bothered with web coding.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks it work, but i don't understand, for Animal Crossing New leaf I had started but it was not working for import.
That game doesn't create a save just by launching it... but if you hold ABXYLR while loading to delete the save, it will :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I need a way to keep the filter.txt file updated with[...]
Since on github you're also asking for those, here are the sdk apps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1OGj4xwAe9_eGlEOXduRWphcmM

Reactions: JK_

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ryccardo Thanks.

If you guys are willing to put up with a sort of preview/early build that's missing shared extdata, I can grab a QR for it, because it does have some improvements.

-3DS software keyboard
-home button works for most of it. Exceptions being parts where user input is required (Confirms, folder select, and name input)
-can set play coins to whatever you want
-basic color changing by inputting RGB values (sliders maybe later)

Dark1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have the CIA of FE Fates Special Edition EUR installed but when I try to export my saves it gives me the "Error opening save archive", I already started it once and have a save started on it on chapter 2 so I'm out of ideas as to why it's doing this, any ideas?

Nvmd fixed the problem, just had to refresh my games

Last edited by Dark1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tommorrow is my birthday :toot: