Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,841,865
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When importing save, can we choose which of the files we import?
EX: MH4U save from SVDT has both game0, system, typically people want to overwrite the game0.
Reason for this is when going from my physical to digital, this has overwrite the system data, which is different from the physical and digital (i'm on N3DS so system data auto activate circle pad pro)

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
Newer, hopefully fixed, build is up. Assuming nothing happens again, alphabetical order, homebrew title filtering, and the auto add date to slot names are what I want to get done next. Changes.txt is what I've changed in each build. There is a debug log written, but it's not for the whole thing right now, only the starting process.
So can this not extract pokemon saves? All i got was a file that pkhex couldnt open

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Are you using the newest version? I downloaded PkHeX just last night for the first time, never used it before, and it worked without issue.
Seconding this I can open those Main files just fine with PKhex. You just have to make Pkhex look for any kind of file instead of just .pk6 ones.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm assuming that it doesn't show fancy characters like Japanese...because it doesn't. Dunno how important that is to anyone else, but I guess it would be if people had a lot of JPN games.
Correct. Limitation of ctrulib I believe. Some special characters just don't work, for now.

Last edited by Shadowfied,
D

Deleted User

Correct. Limitation of ctrulib I believe. Some special characters just don't work, for now.
ctrulib works fine with unicode characters like that. It's likely the software not using that support, or not having a font that supports them.

ThatBenderGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can this not export saves for JP games? I'm trying to export my save from Monster Hunter X and it keeps giving me "Couldn't open SaveArch!"

rubinorosso93

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i installed the programm but when i try to import a mario kart file the game say me that the data are corrupted and format them, the data are in sav

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Kinda cool, but what a mess it would be. And I would weight 5