Homebrew [Release] Halo Revamped Port!

thunderjackl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found a bug where one of the bots said a line of code instead of "take that" i dint know what caused it.
BTW im playing on a o3ds and its is great it starts too lose fps on the map spider but all the rest run Great

D

Deleted User

This is amazing! Well done!

(Now I wonder if its possible to have Online. Like, one person Hosts an online game, and every joins. Probably will never happen, but hey, its just a Idea.)

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Also, if you didn't already know you can use NTR to sort of fake having an o3DS by lowering the clock speed disabling the extra l2 cache though the extra RAM will still be present and usable.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I dunno if anyone has mentioned this yet, but you should probably consider moving the project to Github. Sendspace's data retention is abysmal at best. Anyway, YAAAS, been waiting for an official release.

hisams.png

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: zeldaism

CollinScripter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno if anyone has mentioned this yet, but you should probably consider moving the project to Github. Sendspace's data retention is abysmal at best. Anyway, YAAAS, been waiting for an official release.
Many people have mentioned that sendspace is bad, he will be moving it soon. The only reason he used sendspace at first was because he thought it was still good from the times he used to mod Quake on PSP.

Last edited by CollinScripter,

CollinScripter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somebody asked for a CIA. Here you go. I'm not sure what to put as the sound in the 3DS main menu though. This should work on both O3DS and N3DS. This also has the icon and banner. Note that you still have to copy over the ctrQuake files into the SD card

Attachments

• ctrQuake.zip
    413.8 KB · Views: 2,805
Last edited by CollinScripter,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just compiled it, Dont got a 3DS here atm, mind testing this? you need the rev files on your sd still.

Its supposed to be the CIA file for N3DS.

Attachments

• Quake.rar
    333.5 KB · Views: 206
Reactions: Blue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.