ROM Hack [Release] Gateway 3ds Loader - Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

loco365

Trophies
XP
That would be cool. Wifi is automatically turned of when you turn on hotspot (at least on HTC phones).

It'd have to anyways. For the mobile hotspot to work, you cannot be connected to WiFi already, as it makes use of the same card. So all you'd have to keep disabled is Mobile Data, and you'd be good to go.

ore9ore

Trophies
XP
Country
Pals, is for Android 4.0+
:( My android is 2.3.6
Could you add compatibility to lower android versions??

1vanchom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks bro... its actually better option than downgrade the sysNAND... and actually most of people have an android phone

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can anyone make a windows phone app? (can be unsigned )
or give me the source code of the android app(my gf used to study informatics maybe she can port it..)

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPhone user here and I am done with jailbreaking them. I do have an elcheapo android wifi only tablet that I am charing up now. (No offense to android, it was only $10 with rebate and is rather slow) Since it is wifi only is it going to have hotspot capability?

I suppose I could pickup a used android phone to use if necessary if it has 4.0. My main concern is road trips with the boys and not having internet access.

TheDutchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so to get this straight, i download app and set it up as a hotspot without regular Wifi and 4G or does it create the hotspot on its own ?
then on the 3DS i go to internet settings and set up connection 2 to connect to the hotspot ? how? so can you also set that as your standard, i have connection 1 on my home wifi network.
so that would mean that even if turn wifi on 3DS on, it wants to only connect to connection 2, thus the android phone ?

edit** i keep reading can be used offline.. but what do you mean by offline, does that mean it works without turning the 3DS's wifi on ?

xppancho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Seria genial una version en español Iván. Gracias por tu trabajo.

There will be great a spanish or any option to change app language if possible. btw, thanks for this

Ivan Garcia

Trophies
Website
www.igarcias.es
XP
Country

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status