Not open for further replies.

imreedeer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I have a galaxy ace with android 2.3 :(
Is there a chance i can make this work with the apk? and would that be risky?

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Work here.. but u can add scroll bar,? I have lg 430 II and have 240x320 resolution i cant press the last options (9.x payload)

honyo29

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
What's the android version requirement? I'm on ICS and the playstore said it's not compatible.

Edit: NVM. It work just now.

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This worked great on the Ouya.

It'd also be really cool if someone made a similar program for PC's connected on the Wi-fi network.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see an iOS version is being developed. before seeing this thread I attempted to host an offline webserver on one of my old iDevices, I had the server running but couldn't get my 3DS to connect to it.

EDIT: Got my 3DS to connect to it, I can load the page fine but it's not delivering the payload sadly.
EDIT2: After some more messing around I got it to work, it's complicated and took awhile to setup but I guess its a good enough work around for now.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nopers. Does it matter that it's not connected to a wireless network right now? I use it for music, videos, and all kinds of other stuff. Shouldn't matter since I just need it to transmit a wifi signal right? I think the problem is getting the 3ds to see it as a hotspot.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kudos to you shadowtrance. Made a great app.
Tried it on my S4 and it is working great.

However i can't install the app on a samsung galaxy s3 mini.
It gives a parser error (also it doesn't display the icon in the file browser).

But still a great app. Thanks a lot.
Can you please tell me step by step how you made it work on the s-4?

Edit: Nevermind. I had it running on my phone and as soon as I launched the web browser on my 3ds it loaded the exploit. The last web address I used was the address given by the app. That was so friggin easy. I also uninstalled the first version and got the new one from the play store. Thank you Ivan. This is beautiful man. This is hella easier than using the profile exploit even. You sir are a genius!

Edit2: OMG I am so getting gateways for my 9.2 3ds and my daughter's 9.2 3ds. This is BADASS!

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
There are chrome extensions/firefox addons to download .apk files from the google store, you could try those.

Ivan Garcia

Trophies
Website
www.igarcias.es
XP
Country
Hi,

I have been investigating and I found that the "Attwifi" name for the wifi hotspot only works if it has an internet active connection... Maybe the 3ds try to ping some URL and if no response is get, it discards this wifi ap...

For the next version i will fix the problem with small screen devices, and... I'm searching to "auto-configure" the mobile while the app is open. (Disable MobileData, Disable Wi-Fi, And try to enable the wifi hotspot with a pre-configured name and pass) =)

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hi,

I have been investigating and I found that the "Attwifi" name for the wifi hotspot only works if it has an internet active connection... Maybe the 3ds try to ping some URL and if no response is get, it discards this wifi ap...

For the next version i will fix the problem with small screen devices, and... I'm searching to "auto-configure" the mobile while the app is open. (Disable MobileData, Disable Wi-Fi, And try to enable the wifi hotspot with a pre-configured name and pass) =)
That would be cool. Wifi is automatically turned of when you turn on hotspot (at least on HTC phones).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-