ROM Hack [Release] Gateway 3ds Loader - Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello. I have a strange issue (with the playstore firts time release). My sysnand is 6.0.20e (if i remember good, its marioparty 10 update with cart). The exploit start only if i tap 4ver hack... if i press 5 to 7 i get error

About attwifi... sorry but i not understand. .. i have android , i setup manually my hotspot with password on (setting/other/hotspot wifi) after i connect the 3ds and in the end i open the app... and i turn off mobile plan... where is security problem?
Ps : for open camera app ONLY keep pressed or R or L NOT L+R....

squonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Test this... Activate the plane mode... and open the app and activate the "Auto HotSpot" feature...

Sorry, for delay... no time for testing.
With "Auto HotSpot" activated and the HotSpot configurated in your app, the exploit works without problem, with mobile data off and wifi off (with or without plane mode).
Thank you!

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Can anyone tell me how to do this? I am completely lost that our wifi should "on" in our phone or "off". Also, can someone tell me the exact steps to get this working? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

Shadowtrance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OP is gonna get a nice ban from google adsense for violating their policy's, I will personally see too it that you are banned from ever using google adsense ever again. Don't download the adware thats posted in the OP.

Yet again, here is a fresh adfree release of the software. I took v1.3 clean from dropbox and removed the ads/recompiled. I have disabled the google ads and all ties to the google play store in the apk. Feel free to distribute without crediting me, as the original creator of this application attempted to monetize an exploit used for piracy. This is a violation of google's strict advertisement policy's and has been reported. I welcome you to decompile the apk if you so desire.

----------------------------

Cheers OP :)

OP isn't gonna have anything happen to them at all as I being the OP didn't create it nor did I publish it on google play.

If you cared to look past your nose you would see that on the first page, i was simply the messenger and helped with testing early versions of the app.

So yes, pretty much what Nurio said above, what exactly is your problem?

That being said, I'm going to request a thread lock [user]Veho[/user] or [user]Sicklyboy
[/user] if i may.

Reactions: Nurio

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OP isn't gonna have anything happen to them at all as I being the OP didn't create it nor did I publish it on google play.

If you cared to look past your nose you would see that on the first page, i was simply the messenger and helped with testing early versions of the app.

So yes, pretty much what Nurio said above, what exactly is your problem?
Oh yeah. I completely forgot that the OP and developer are two different people in this case. D'oh.

Ivan Garcia

Trophies
Website
www.igarcias.es
XP
Country
OP is gonna get a nice ban from google adsense for violating their policy's, I will personally see too it that you are banned from ever using google adsense ever again. Don't download the adware thats posted in the OP.

Yet again, here is a fresh adfree release of the software. I took v1.3 clean from dropbox and removed the ads/recompiled. I have disabled the google ads and all ties to the google play store in the apk. Feel free to distribute without crediting me, as the original creator of this application attempted to monetize an exploit used for piracy. This is a violation of google's strict advertisement policy's and has been reported. I welcome you to decompile the apk if you so desire.

File Name: Gateway.3DS.Loader.v.1.3.b.5.crk.ADS.Removed.apk
MD5: 82304dfaca665282d4c43b36f921cf2d

Cheers OP :)

Delete this links now... You shouldn't share things that doesn't belong to you...
And then... don't try to obtain ppl data as you changed the source code of the app to retrieve it... -.-

uses-permission: name='android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE'
uses-permission: name='android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE'
uses-permission: name='android.permission.INTERNET'
uses-permission: name='android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS'
uses-permission: name='android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS'

Reactions: Nurio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1