Hacking [Release] FunkyCIA2 - build CIAs from your eShop content. Super easy and fast! (**2.1 FIX!**)

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
(the name is weird, it sounds like it takes a 3ds and puts it on cdn, of course not though!)
do you mean CDNto3DS from here? https://github.com/Relys/3DS_Multi_Decryptor/tree/master/to3DS
it's not a 3ds file - anyway, the problem is make_cdn_cia, not the python file etc - the cia generator, makerom has the same problem i'm pretty sure.
Yeah it generates a cia file! sorry should have mentioned. It downloads everything from CDN and converts it straight into a cia file just like what yours can do. (I use it with makerom)
I had a go at it and made a 74 content pack fine

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah it generates a cia file! sorry should have mentioned. It downloads everything from CDN and converts it straight into a cia file just like what yours can do. (I use it with makerom)
I had a go at it and made a 74 content pack fine
That uses makerom which needs the decrypted contents and makes a fake ticket, while make_cdn_cia.exe uses the proper tickets and encrypted content.

Reactions: cearp and tjexp

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
yes, this is a better faster cleaner way that other ways (not perfect though, things still don't work on sysnand if they were tied to your eshop account, until we can resign/regenerate signatures or whatever we are stuck)
someone just has to fix make_cdn_cia so it can handle more stuff.
3dsguy left, so, let's hope someone else does it.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make_cdn_cia fails only if the src is encrypted and has lots of files, CDNto3DS.py works, but decrypts the files before creating cia and needs TITLE-ID and TITLE-KEY.

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
make_cdn_cia fails only if the src is encrypted and has lots of files, CDNto3DS.py works, but decrypts the files before creating cia and needs TITLE-ID and TITLE-KEY.

huh so you think makerom will work for a folder i have with 711 content files? i think i was told it would not work, and that is why this certain person was waiting for funkycia, sure i can give it a go though

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a temporary workaround using make_cdn_cia, you could add as example " -d " for decrypting before building cia in funkycia and detection if cia is 0 bytes (make_cdn_cia crashed).

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
As a temporary workaround, you could add as example " -d " for decrypting before building cia in funkycia and detection if cia is 0 bytes (make_cdn_cia crashed).

so you mean if the cia was not created, then decrypt it and use makerom to build it? well sure nice idea - but i'm not going to add decryption to funkycia, because then you would need to decrypt the titlekeys on the 3ds etc etc... i don't want to go outside the idea of my program just because make_cdn_cia currently has a glitch :)

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you mean if the cia was not created, then decrypt it and use makerom to build it? well sure nice idea - but i'm not going to add decryption to funkycia, because then you would need to decrypt the titlekeys on the 3ds etc etc... i don't want to go outside the idea of my program just because make_cdn_cia currently has a glitch :)

Dunno what make_cdn_cia crashes, it works well with decrypted files :/

morph95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to list the titles from ticket.db to a text file?

Downloading 80 titles for 0004008c00009800.

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I seem to have an issue downloading Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.....

Oh, and DsiWare titles don't work. :P

some big games are weird on the server :)
and dsiware will still give you a cia, just dsiware does not work with GW yet, when they support it i am sure the cias made here will work.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some big games are weird on the server :)
and dsiware will still give you a cia, just dsiware does not work with GW yet, when they support it i am sure the cias made here will work.

Is there a way to download it?
Turns out only Shantae had an issue on CFW, everything else worked just fine.

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Is there a way to download it?
Turns out only Shantae had an issue on CFW, everything else worked just fine.

yes, maybe, someone gave me a different server to connect to, and some things work fine there when they would not on the 'nus' server.
i'll add it in the update today

tehfogo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question; in order to get xorpads for the NAND FAT16 partition, I need to be on FW 4.2 correct? Is there a way to get the xorpads on FW 9.2 since I can't use the DS profile exploit on that version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really didn't like playing online against other people always felt like I was being matched...