ROM Hack [Release] FunKeyCIA - make GOOD cias from eshop content, no tickets needed!

FrozenDragon150

Notorious Coffee Drinker
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
if you have a title if and a key, it will download ad make anything no problems :)
i wrote in the OP that dlc works, and that this supports all content though :)
but yeah... don't worry, it will be ok, you can pirated your stuff ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if the dlc, update, or game gets updated you can simply update/redownload it from eshop, don't worry about the cia. :)
*makes a silly dance*

YUS \o/

I think I need to go to a AAA meeting

W2FVbyM.png
Lol, I should do that, as well.

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
guys, here is CIAngel :)
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ciangel-download-good-cias-right-on-your-3ds.423326/

@cearp I'm not one to usually jump in on drama, but this whole FunKeyCIA vs. PlaiCDN shit needs to stop. I respect you as a dev, but just like Plailect, you make mistakes on your coding too. You wouldn't have even done this had Plailect not made PlaiCDN. Sure, using encrypted keys may be better, but quit the shit. Please. There's no need for this to continue. Let people do as they wish. I may not always agree with Plailect's choices, but I don't agree with your choice to continue this dev war over literally something pointless. If people want to use PlaiCDN, let them. If they have issues with it, they'll use yours. If they use yours, but would prefer to use PlaiCDN even with it's "brokenness", so what? Seriously, this pissing contest has gone on long enough. There is no reason to do this. At all. Stop insulting other's code just because you don't agree with them. Seriously. Just stop. Each do their respective jobs well. PlaiCDN works with decrypted keys, yours with encrypted. Just quit trying to start shit.
i never insulted anyone's code, not really :) (maybe a little just for the region checking thing, whatever)
i didn't even think we were still fighting! it's all over now!
and yes, i wouldn't have released this tool if placdn didn't exist because, there would be no need, i did this to once again try to push people towards better cias.
it might sound silly or dumb but i felt a NEED towards the community to try and prevent those bad cias.
i'm not trying to start anything, i promise :) if you have seen me on the forums before, you should know that i rarely fight, so, it was only because i was treated badly!

anyway all that stuff is in the past :D enjoy CIAngel!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i never insulted anyone's code, not really :) (maybe a little just for the region checking thing, whatever)
i didn't even think we were still fighting! it's all over now!
and yes, i wouldn't have released this tool if placdn didn't exist because, there would be no need, i did this to once again try to push people towards better cias.
it might sound silly or dumb but i felt a NEED towards the community to try and prevent those bad cias.
i'm not trying to start anything, i promise :) if you have seen me on the forums before, you should know that i rarely fight, so, it was only because i was treated badly!

anyway all that stuff is in the past :D enjoy CIAngel!
This makes me happy. Now if you could only stop referring to it as failectCDN and other such names.

Perfect_Chaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've made what I call TikGenerator based off of the FunKeyCIA. Basically it generates a tik file from usual titleid and key input. Then with it you can install it using FBI, go to the eshop, and download whichever game's ticket you've installed. I'll have to include a link as I can't seem to upload anything yet. https://mega.nz/#!F1plnbqZ!OYtahHbLnWnvSsVAzBwoiSAaxOe_PofXJubO29f9e3s

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I've made what I call TikGenerator based off of the FunKeyCIA. Basically it generates a tik file from usual titleid and key input. Then with it you can install it using FBI, go to the eshop, and download whichever game's ticket you've installed. I'll have to include a link as I can't seem to upload anything yet. https://mega.nz/#!F1plnbqZ!OYtahHbLnWnvSsVAzBwoiSAaxOe_PofXJubO29f9e3s
cool ok, although you could just use FunKeyCIA with -nobuild -nodownload and you will get the tmd+ticket without anything else
i can make that feature more advertised if you want?

and we can install tickets with fbi? that's cool, i didn't know that. i'll add simply ticket generation to CIAngel :)

--ooh in FunKeyCIA the ticket won't get build without downloading, i can change that.

Reactions: pbanj

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.