ROM Hack [Release] FunKeyCIA - make GOOD cias from eshop content, no tickets needed!

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Fix your own path.
There is nothing wrong with my paths. Both of them are setup correctly. Rather, if the paths ARE set up correctly, you should be able to use "py -2 <script.py>" or "py -3 <script.py>" to run with the python version you want. Don't BM me for shit that should be fixed.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is nothing wrong with my paths. Both of them are setup correctly. Rather, if the paths ARE set up correctly, you should be able to use "py -2 <script.py>" or "py -3 <script.py>" to run with the python version you want. Don't BM me for shit that should be fixed.
Again, YOUR problem. You expect someone to make a program that magically knows the commands you need to operate two different versions in your path?
:wtf:

There's nothing wrong with the program as far as this goes. It's YOUR setup.

Reactions: pbanj and Rohul1997

kidcharlemagne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Again, YOUR problem. You expect someone to make a program that magically knows the commands you need to operate two different versions in your path?
:wtf:

There's nothing wrong with the program as far as this goes. It's YOUR setup.

This is pretty standard stuff for Python. You shouldn't require that someone must modify their path every time they want to switch between tools that require either Python 2 or 3. That's the whole reason why it's set up so that you can specify which version you want to launch. An alternative would be to ask for the user to specify the path to the needed version of Python.

Regardless, the developer said he/she would improve the issue, so there's really nothing to argue about.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Seriel

Razorzeto

Darkness can not drive out darkness.
Trophies
XP
Country

Attachments

• make_cdn_cia.zip
    19.1 KB · Views: 331
Reactions: Leeful

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Okay, got that! I assume it would be possible to have ticket.db support in this, but you would only process titlekey and titleid from the ticket then, which is not the same as what FunkyCIA does. In the long run, this will confuse some users, though.
I suggest, if anyone does a GUI for this, he incorporates both tools.
yeah if you have the ticket.db, there is no reason to use the key only method, you might as well use the whole ticket :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So... ahh is make_cdn_cia.exe supposed to crash when i download a dlc with 139 contents?
yeah there is a fixed, rewritten version somewhere. i have the source on my old computer, i said i would upload it yesterday or something, sorry. i'll try to find it. i've just been a little busy with a different project, hope you like it! :)

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/4Z-enjtn7t0?si=JxP181zLddGOC9jQ