Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FTP Graphic ModifierX!

Unique ID: 0x0026e
Product Code: FTP-GMX

You can edit the banner, app icon, and bottom graphic of ftpd! You will need to build it yourself though - you can find instructions on my git!

Source: https://github.com/FloatingStar/FTP-GMX

Pre-built Downloads:
Theme - À la GBAtemp
2UVFc94sxCSV

Theme - Nintendo Font Theme by @D34DL1N3R
1dxYO3P.png
v2.2
[ftp] version
Product Code: FTPcia2.2

screens
2UNDSUlg4ShU

Like my theme? Download it here!

----------------------------------------------------------
v2.1

I was searching for an FTBrony.cia and I just could not find a working link! So I made my own. Here's to anyone interested. I also took the liberty of "de-ponifying it"; that smug my-little-pony character got on my nerves.

v2.0
Updated console text to read "[ftp]" instead of "ftbrony"

Credit and Thanks to :bow::
  • mtheall - creator of ftpd
  • daxtsu - post on how to make a .cia file

Last edited by Vorpal Blade,

Vorpal Blade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Nice, simple, and convenient! I like it. ;)
Just glad to contribute to this cool community, even if it's just a little bit :P

Cool!

Btw the IP and Port would be useless to anyone, as the port is, well a port, and the IP is a local IP ;)
Oh man had no idea. I just had to take extra measures to protect my baby :creep:

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's a cia build of FTP-3DS but which doesn't work on 10.3 (apparently, "this service is not available in [our] region"). [Thread | Releases on github] (note: no cia for newest build from today/yesterday)
Alternatively there's a cia build of ftpony. [GBATemp Wiki] (some may find the icon+banner not of their taste, but it's just good looking when launched, maybe lacks some color on console text depending on message type)

Not complaining, just notifying :P
I wouldn't say no to a comparison between these ftp servers ^_^

Last edited by BDS,

justinbug2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was searching for an FTBrony.cia and I just could not find a working link! So I made my own. Here's to anyone interested. I also took the liberty of "de-ponifying it"; that smug my-little-pony character got on my nerves.

The version of ftbrony I'm using is 1.1. Smea's starter is v1.0 iirc. The current git version is 2.0, but I'm unable to build it for some reason :unsure:. I tried to fix the errors but I got lost in the code..
I'll update the .cia if I figure it out. This version works charmlessly regardless.

Tested on the emunands of an o3DS 10.3 and n3DS 9.5

Product Code: FTPcia
Download .CIA: ftbrony1.1-deponified.zip

Here's some screens:
2TbabD5B2Ep8

2TbbgxfEcn9P

• mtheall - creator of ftbrony
send me the theme u have

Vorpal Blade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a cia build of FTP-3DS but which doesn't work on 10.3 (apparently, "this service is not available in [our] region"). [Thread | Releases on github] (note: no cia for newest build from today/yesterday)
Alternatively there's a cia build of ftpony. [GBATemp Wiki] (some may find the icon+banner not of their taste, but it's just good looking when launched, maybe lacks some color on console text depending on message type)

Not complaining, just notifying :P
I wouldn't say no to a comparison between these ftp servers ^_^

Oh wow never saw FTP-3DS :O. As far as ftpony is concerned, I was accustomed to ftbrony since smea included in his kit haha. Wonder if there's a comparison chart between these apps

This would be very usefull if microSD management doesn't exit as CIA.
It's particularly useful for n3DS users. I personally change my theme daily therefore I needed a quick FTP app :ha:

The only deference is icon and pic?
Yeah that's it :yay:

send me the theme u have
I don't usually upload my themes but since you asked nicely here you go :lol: https://3dsthem.es/1409

Reactions: hiten

justinbug2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow never saw FTP-3DS :O. As far as ftpony is concerned, I was accustomed to ftbrony since smea included in his kit haha. Wonder if there's a comparison chart between these apps

It's particularly useful for n3DS users. I personally change my theme daily therefore I needed a quick FTP app :ha:

Yeah that's it :yay:

I don't usually upload my themes but since you asked nicely here you go :lol: https://3dsthem.es/1409
can you make me a theme please http://www.mediafire.com/download/4parx07z8q4oqsx/themepinkcolors.rar

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone confirm the new version is more stable/reliable than the previous one? I and many others I'm sure has dealt with having to try multiple times to connect and connections randomly dropping off or hanging despite smea's claims that everything was fine.

Vorpal Blade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I UPDATED THE CIA TO FTBRONY 2.0! I just couldn't help but feel irritated that it was an old version. Anyways the problem was that I had to update my ctrulib files haha.

Can somebody tell me how to edit forum topic title :wacko:

Can anyone confirm the new version is more stable/reliable than the previous one? I and many others I'm sure has dealt with having to try multiple times to connect and connections randomly dropping off or hanging despite smea's claims that everything was fine.
Stability+reliability will ultimately depend on your wireless connection. From the half hour of trying out ftbrony 2.0, it feels faster and no connections drops for me

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

The version of ftbrony I'm using is 1.1. Smea's starter is v1.0 iirc. The current git version is 2.0, but I'm unable to build it for some reason :unsure:. I tried to fix the errors but I got lost in the code..
I'll update the .cia if I figure it out. This version works charmlessly regardless.

Updated to ftbrony v2.0!

Tested on the emunands of an o3DS 10.3 and n3DS 9.5

Product Code: FTPcia
Download .CIA: ftbrony2.0-deponified.zip

Here's some screens:
2TbabD5B2Ep8

2TcmtzGwbaHo

Like my theme? Download it here!

• mtheall - creator of ftbrony
I think someone beat you to de-bronying FTBrony. I saw a post about it ages ago. But the CIA version is certainly useful :)
Most people could just use the microSD Management CIA, but Linux/Mac users have issues getting that to work, so this is a great alternative for those users.

Vorpal Blade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think someone beat you to de-bronying FTBrony. I saw a post about it ages ago. But the CIA version is certainly useful :)
Most people could just use the microSD Management CIA, but Linux/Mac users have issues getting that to work, so this is a great alternative for those users.
Is that what @Razorzeto meant? Wow I had no idea about microSD Managament, wish I knew this sooner :lol:. I own PC and Mac and use them reciprocally, so this ftp app is pretty useful.
And yeah, @BDS pointed me to FTP-3DS, which beat me to it :rolleyes:. As of now though, mine is totally up to date haha!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No you just want my asshole that's the difference