Status
Not open for further replies.

katykat5099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will this work with getting DSIWare Downgrade to work? I have a game i need, i just cant install it for some reason.

maskdemask

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So... is PixelMaker (october 27) the last game to be released to the freeshop? I mean, it's been a while since a new game was included on the list.

I'm well aware that might be because no new titlekey has been provided since then, I just want to make sure we are all on the same page here -- that I haven't messed up somehow, that is... The cache here is in the latest r25, btw.

Last edited by maskdemask,

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
So... is PixelMaker (october 23) the last game was released to the freeshop? I mean, it's been a while since a new game was included onision the list.

I'm well aware that might be because no new titlekey has been provided since then, I just want to make sure we are all at the same page here -- that I haven't messed up somehow, that is... The cache here is in the latest r25, btw.

Same for me

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that title key site?

How can we not share it if its about piracy isnt this whole thread about piracy?

yes, but the program does not contain the keys needed, so it is not possible to pirate with this alone. This forum does not like piracy, but this program doesn't contain anything with piracy. the keys that work with the program can be used to pirate so they aren't allowed at this forum.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I was just looking in the guide and it said the 3DS that I will be downgrading from 11.2 will be formatted. I don't want to lose anything! Please help! How can I preserve this data?
Transfer it to another system. That's how I preserved my data, but be warned that you'll have to wait a week if you do that.

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Ok so I was just looking in the guide and it said the 3DS that I will be downgrading from 11.2 will be formatted. I don't want to lose anything! Please help! How can I preserve this data?
You can send ur console to a hardmoder to do the downgrade for you. You can transfer all your legal stuff to another console before doing anything and after a week, get that data back, as @KunoichiZ said x)

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, but I have another question. When you do a system transfer, does it replace the firmware? So let's say I had a 11.2 system or something that I transferred the data to, then downgraded my original 3DS. If I transferred the data back, would the 11.2 firmware replace the downgraded firmware? Or does it not work like that?

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, but I have another question. When you do a system transfer, does it replace the firmware? So let's say I had a 11.2 system or something that I transferred the data to, then downgraded my original 3DS. If I transferred the data back, would the 11.2 firmware replace the downgraded firmware? Or does it not work like that?

system transfers do not transfer firmwares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo