Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Entering the update tab there is a button that clears the application data.
The program will restart and will update the list of games and their keys.
I tried that, it also did not work.
I am considering just formatting my sysnand with a9lh. Also, i cannot install anything from the eshop either.

Last edited by hudhair,

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I tried that, it also did not work.
I am considering just formatting my sysnand with a9lh. Also, i cannot install anything from the eshop either.
I think your Nand must be damaged.
One question you have formatted your 3DS through the configuration panel ?

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Yeah i think nand is damaged. I was going to format through the system settings, is that ok?
As far as I know once you install the A9LH you can not format the 3DS. You can format the SD on your PC plus you have to have the files back up for the operation of the A9LH. I believe that when formatting your 3DS with the A9LH installed you should have damaged your CTRNand.

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know once you install the A9LH you can not format the 3DS. You can format the SD on your PC plus you have to have the files back up for the operation of the A9LH. I believe that when formatting your 3DS with the A9LH installed you should have damaged your CTRNand.
I have not formatted anything yet. I was asking if i should?

wtfboom3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@TheCruel

Please help me out with some things:

Can a titleId have multiple seed (as in: does FSUSER_AddSeed add another seed or replace the one already in seeddb)?

How can I read the seeddb to check if the titleid has a seed or not (I can't find any service that allows this, maybe something like this: https://github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP...e6ba0a99716c10f3/source/decryptor/game.c#L322 )?

I also noticed this, from https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/NCCH :
Code:
0x114    4    When ncchflag[7] = 0x20 starting with FIRM 9.6.0-X, this is compared with the first output u32 from a SHA256 hash. The data used for that hash is 0x18-bytes: <0x10-long title-unique content lock seed> <programID from NCCH+0x118>. This hash is only used for verification of the content lock seed, and is not the actual keyY.

So it seems it's possible to check if the seed is valid by getting the NCCH, but I'm also clueless on how to get it.

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest that you open a topic exposing the problem so that you get a more conclusive answer.
For if you do something wrong you can damage (Brick) your 3DS.
I downgraded my arm9loaderhax.bin/luma version and it fixed the problem.

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I am really a noob to this. Does it work with the 3DS 11.2? And if you download games from here, does it show up as being downloaded on your Nintendo Network ID? And do Badge Arcade tries count as DLC?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I am really a noob to this. Does it work with the 3DS 11.2? And if you download games from here, does it show up as being downloaded on your Nintendo Network ID? And do Badge Arcade tries count as DLC?
You need CFW for this, which you can't get on 11.0+ without a hardmod or the DSiware downgrade method with another system with CFW. Get CFW first then this thread will be of use to you.

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need CFW for this, which you can't get on 11.0+ without a hardmod or the DSiware downgrade method with another system with CFW. Get CFW first then this thread will be of use to you.
Ok so then how do I downgrade back to the version that lets me install the CFW?

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why there is only Mario Party Star Rush Guest version and non USA version with the latest titlekey on that site?

Last edited by tivu100,

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why there is only Mario Party Star Rush Guest version and non USA version with the latest titlekey on that site?
Because nobody has contributed the titlekey for a different version of the game. Title keys don't magically appear, somebody has to buy the game from the eShop, extract the decrypted titlekey from their 3DS, and submit it to the titlekey site. The maintainer of that site then needs to (I'm assuming) manually encrypt the titlekey once it's been verified as valid, and update the list on the site with the encrypted title key, once that's done, it is available for use.

If you don't want to wait for the title key to be submitted by someone else who has bought the game, feel free to buy the game, and submit the title key for others to use :)

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Anyone with the capability to buy the game for $40 and share their titlekey could just download the cart dump for free instead. That's the problem with cart games being slow getting on the freeshop.
Talking about this game makes me sad. Not released for Europe in physical form.... I really wanted the limited edition with the OST and the figures.... I collect those.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because nobody has contributed the titlekey for a different version of the game. Title keys don't magically appear, somebody has to buy the game from the eShop, extract the decrypted titlekey from their 3DS, and submit it to the titlekey site. The maintainer of that site then needs to (I'm assuming) manually encrypt the titlekey once it's been verified as valid, and update the list on the site with the encrypted title key, once that's done, it is available for use.

If you don't want to wait for the title key to be submitted by someone else who has bought the game, feel free to buy the game, and submit the title key for others to use :)
Heard mixed review in regard this game, would like to try out before buying. Some go as far as worst Mario Party game since GBA version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already