Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Growing up I learned to always have multiple apps that do the same job. At first you might think it's a stupid Idea but when something goes wrong its always best to have multiple options.
CiaAngel is not being updated more and sincerely I prefer the freeshop.

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Ciangel can not download game updates and DLC.

I have downloaded game updates and dlc with it. Although sometimes it's difficult to download everything when the names are long as fuck and you don't know what you are looking at.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I have downloaded game updates and dlc with it. Although sometimes it's difficult to download everything when the names are long as fuck and you don't know what you are looking at.
Honestly I still think freeshop is the best program to download games from eshop.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ciangel can not download game updates and DLC.
Lol, the reason there are no updates is because it still works without them. Is it ugly? Yes. Does it work? Yes.
As @Quantumcat said, CIAngel has had DLC/Update support pretty much since the first release, when it was the one and only on-3DS eShop CIA downloading application.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have only 2.1g left, so I can't install the CIA of Alpha Sapphire, and I can't use eshop (since it will fuck my leaked moon cia).
Also because I have a 8gb µSD (not my 3DS), there is already moon and pokemon smd, I have just the place to put Alpha Sapphire via FreeShop xD
Thanks for this!

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@TheCruel
You happen to have some update in the cache because the duplicate error has disappeared :rofl2:
Nintendo's servers are possessed by the Devil :evil:

It would be possible for you to add a function that if activated would automatically remove from the download listing the games that had their downloads terminated.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

KevinC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't use eshop (since it will fuck my leaked moon cia).

That is pretty weird I never had a problem like that and I have the leaked moon cia as well also downloaded my games I purchased from there no problem either are you on a N3ds?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
That is pretty weird I never had a problem like that and I have the leaked moon cia as well also downloaded my games I purchased from there no problem either are you on a N3ds?
He is talking about eshop does not give Freeshop. The problem is that you can be banned if you access the eshop as a game installed.
This may be because eshop checks the key of the games installed on your 3DS.
For this reason I do not advise to enter the eshop until the game officially leaves.
Freeshop can be used without any problem.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is talking about eshop does not give Freeshop. The problem is that you can be banned if you access the eshop as a game installed.
For this reason I do not advise to enter the eshop until the game officially leaves.
Freeshop can be used without any problem.

wouldn't that mean everyone that converted a gamecard to a cia be banned? I am just confused how a pokemon moon game is any different and how it would detect a difference and ban you

KevinC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For this reason I do not advise to enter the eshop until the game officially leaves. Freeshop can be used without any problem.

Sorry I'm struggling to understand you

Are you saying if you go to a game page you already installed through freeshop you will be banned since eshop checks the keys of what games you have on your system?

for example have MH4 installed through freeshop and if you go to the eshop page you would get banned later?

Last edited by KevinC,
Reactions: Aletron9000

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
wouldn't that mean everyone that converted a gamecard to a cia be banned? I am just confused how a pokemon moon game is any different and how it would detect a difference and ban you
The game leaked illegally before the release date Nintendo should be taking action. When you go to the eshop she checks the key of the game. As the game has not officially gone out she ode ban the user for having a pirated copy.

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game leaked illegally before the release date Nintendo should be taking action. When you go to the eshop she checks the key of the game. As the game has not officially gone out she ode ban the user for having a pirated copy.

but couldn't that same method be used to see if a hacker has dev menu or FBI installed and ban them from that? I am just having trouble understanding how the eshop knows.

also, after it is released or if I deleted the game and ticket, would accessing the eshop be safe?

Last edited by Aletron9000,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1