Reactions: Xen0 and Relic Song

Akirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
well i got problems with it as it doesn't let me access inventory

ok i tried the stable build and it doesn't load my savefile it stays in loading for minutes. while the nightly build can't access inventory

Last edited by Akirou,

Tuxedo Yamask

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there gang, new user here. So I've been having issues with loading files with the Fire Editor, it keeps loading in an endless loop without ever showing my units. I'm running the most up to date Nightly build, and have tried loading both compressed and decompressed Chapter files but haven't had luck with either.
Any ideas on how to fix this?

Attachments

• Chapter0.rar
    7 KB · Views: 93

FrankDaPro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do I exactly do to make this work? Does it require homebrew and if it does what files should I download and where do I place them? I really need help with this because i don't understand it that well plus i really wanna use this bc its looks pretty cool.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do I exactly do to make this work? Does it require homebrew and if it does what files should I download and where do I place them? I really need help with this because i don't understand it that well plus i really wanna use this bc its looks pretty cool.
To answer each question in order, Homebrew, Fire Emblem Awakening and Windows. Yes, something that can export and import saves like save manager in the 3ds folder on your 3ds sd card. Download the nightly build if you don't want to decompress and recompress the saves. If you want the features of the regular version, you will need to decompress your save files with FEAST. Make sure your saves are on your computer. Open FireEditor, and use it to open one of the chapter files. Make your edits. If you used the nightly builds, put the saves in the folder where you exported the save to on your sd card. If you used the official release, recompress your saves with FEAST. Put them on your SD card in the place where they were exported to. MAKE SURE THEY HAVE THE SAME NAME! Import the save, load up fire emblem awakening, profit!

jb0y117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone please explain how to edit your account (I am new to this and yes I do have a homebrewed 3ds). I have downloaded all the files but I do not know where to find the save file for FE Awakening. *update* When I run the FE Awakening Save Tool and press open compressed folder I go to my sd card but I don't know where to find the FE saves. (I have a cartridge version not the Eshop version)

Last edited by jb0y117,

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please explain how to edit your account (I am new to this and yes I do have a homebrewed 3ds). I have downloaded all the files but I do not know where to find the save file for FE Awakening. *update* When I run the FE Awakening Save Tool and press open compressed folder I go to my sd card but I don't know where to find the FE saves. (I have a cartridge version not the Eshop version)
What save manager are you using?

jb0y117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I cant find my saves, I export the saves but whenever I press "open compressed folder" the saves don't show up
*Update* OK I am officially a retard. nvm I didn;t click on the folder. I was trying to click on the individual files (facepalm)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What save manager are you using?
I am using a save manager called "JK's Save Manager". Should I use a different one because I cannot find the save files even though I export them. (I have the US version of the game if it's any help)
*Update* Nvm, I am an idiot. I fixed the problem

Last edited by jb0y117,

Jaffar

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
To answer each question in order, Homebrew, Fire Emblem Awakening and Windows. Yes, something that can export and import saves like save manager in the 3ds folder on your 3ds sd card. Download the nightly build if you don't want to decompress and recompress the saves. If you want the features of the regular version, you will need to decompress your save files with FEAST. Make sure your saves are on your computer. Open FireEditor, and use it to open one of the chapter files. Make your edits. If you used the nightly builds, put the saves in the folder where you exported the save to on your sd card. If you used the official release, recompress your saves with FEAST. Put them on your SD card in the place where they were exported to. MAKE SURE THEY HAVE THE SAME NAME! Import the save, load up fire emblem awakening, profit!
When using FEAST(for the regular version),there are 2 options at the beggining,1 that makes me open it compressed the other makes me open it decompressed which option should i pick?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:Tried opening it as compressed,decompressed it,made my edits,then recompressed it,and put them to my SD,when i import the files it gives me a message that will disappear very quickly,what did i do wrong here :3?(trying to be detailed)

Last edited by Jaffar,

jb0y117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone able to edit the inventory. I cannot seem to access it. Help please?
*Update* Whenever I press it nothing happens, I have tried the newest versions. The old version works but I don't really like it since it makes on of every item.

Last edited by jb0y117,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!