ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When using FEAST(for the regular version),there are 2 options at the beggining,1 that makes me open it compressed the other makes me open it decompressed which option should i pick?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:Tried opening it as compressed,decompressed it,made my edits,then recompressed it,and put them to my SD,when i import the files it gives me a message that will disappear very quickly,what did i do wrong here :3?(trying to be detailed)
What were the file names? They need to be the same as the ones from the save exporter?

Tuxedo Yamask

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a specific format the chapter file needs to be in order for the newest nightly builds to read it? I still haven't had luck in getting them to load, it just stays in an endless loading loop. This happens for me with both compressed and decompressed versions of the saves.

The latest stable version of File editor loads my saves just fine, but I would really like to use the features of the newer builds. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

jb0y117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Using this tool (July 13th tool) am I able to revive dead comrades. If it is possible can someone please comment on how to do it?

Last edited by jb0y117,

Safo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I missed Panne recruitment, anyone that can do a step by step on how to add her to my party?

Safo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
any good convoy editors? I just want a few arms scrolls nothing more. All the existing tools give x99 of every single item in the game which I think is super excessive.

I have x1 Arms Scroll, any way I can hex edit it to a higher value?

Tuxedo Yamask

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need to Know the Default Hair Color Code for Children please !
Found this on another thread, so credit to @Triforce141 for taking the time to find out way back when.

Owain: DA D3 BD
Inigo: 99 99 99
Brady: F2 E7 C4
Kjelle: 40 40 40
Cynthia: A1 97 91
Severa: AF 54 54
Gerome: D4 80 85
Morgan: 45 3E 39
Yarne: 48 3E 36
Laurent: 53 24 26
Noire: 48 48 48
Nah: C2 D6 AE

Safo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
any good convoy editors? I just want a few arms scrolls nothing more. All the existing tools give x99 of every single item in the game which I think is super excessive.

I have x1 Arms Scroll, any way I can hex edit it to a higher value?

anyone? halp

Laith K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there. I have downloaded the recent version of this, and the most recent version takes a very long time to load both compressed and decompressed saves. Sometimes it doesn't load at all. Please Help

Sakaixx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi again! Is there any way I can get a specific items into the convoy or a person? Want a second seal early in game.

Its probably easier to just change classes in the editor but I really liked the grind in this game.dont want to cheaply get aether, pavise or galeforce and dont really want to use the full convoy because that would make the game easier with op equipments and buffs.

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's been a whole year and 3 days since the last stable release of Fire Editor. It has been a pleasure discussing this wonderful tool with you all, but with inconsistent status updates on the progress of this tool, coupled with my realworld workload doubling and my interest in hacking waning, I'm going to part ways with you all here. It has been quite the ride! I hope that someday, everyone's individual hacking dreams can come true!

Reactions: GCNMatt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...