Country
Mexico

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
While a randomizer is certainly doable to a certain extent, the way the characters are recruited makes it very hard.

You'd have to go to every chapter file where you get a character, include the label for every possible playable in all of these chapters, and also add a lot of weapon labels to give them the appropriate weapon.

Kobazco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While a randomizer is certainly doable to a certain extent, the way the characters are recruited makes it very hard.

You'd have to go to every chapter file where you get a character, include the label for every possible playable in all of these chapters, and also add a lot of weapon labels to give them the appropriate weapon.
Alright sounds like it won't be happening for now at least. Thanks for the responses and help guys! I could probably go through my game and change a unit's class every chapter I obtain them, but that doesn't sound very fun. Thanks for the info.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Alright sounds like it won't be happening for now at least. Thanks for the responses and help guys! I could probably go through my game and change a unit's class every chapter I obtain them, but that doesn't sound very fun. Thanks for the info.
Oh, if you just want to randomize classes it's somewhat easier, but the process is still the same, go to every chapter where they join, write a bunch of weapon labels for a bunch of possible weapons, the fact that this is all on separate files is what makes it somewhat harder, and unlike Fates, Awakening also uses pointers and labels to assign classes to characters.

Kobazco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, if you just want to randomize classes it's somewhat easier, but the process is still the same, go to every chapter where they join, write a bunch of weapon labels for a bunch of possible weapons, the fact that this is all on separate files is what makes it somewhat harder, and unlike Fates, Awakening also uses pointers and labels to assign classes to characters.
Yeah I was just going to randomize classes, not the characters themselves. For now I'll just keep messing around with the save editor.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Attachments

• datad.PNG
    datad.PNG
    21.9 KB · Views: 247
Last edited by Olmectron,
Reactions: MikeHawke

Kobazco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh hey I noticed this, none of the other tabs in the latest nightly build work. Is this intended? Clicking on inventory and experimental do nothing.

MikeHawke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's strange that you got it to work so easily. Hmm, let me try restarting my computer. Thanks again for the help Olmectron.

One other note, how does the saving/decompressing work in the nightly build? Do we need to actively choose the options, or does the program automatically compress/decompress?

Last edited by MikeHawke,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's strange that you got it to work so easily. Hmm, let me try restarting my computer. Thanks again for the help Olmectron.

One other note, how does the saving/decompressing work in the nightly build? Do we need to actively choose the options, or does the program automatically compress/decompress?
The nightly build loads both compressed and decompressed files. If compressed, it decompresses on the fly. When using "Overwrite", it always overwrites the opened file with the compressed form of the data, which means you don't need to use another tool for compression, like FEAST, anymore.

The other options are for when you want to compress/decompress a file, without overwriting the opened file. So, "export" them. This is useful if you want to do hex editing by your own, so you don't need to use another tool.

Oh hey I noticed this, none of the other tabs in the latest nightly build work. Is this intended? Clicking on inventory and experimental do nothing.

They were just placeholders. I should have removed them before releasing. I'm nearly done on the individual weapons/items editor, so that will be in "Inventory", and the clone, delete and unit export/import functions will be in experimental. Maybe there will be some other tabs, too.

Last edited by Olmectron,
Reactions: MikeHawke

MikeHawke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks olmectron, I just needed to restart my computer after installing java 8.

Anyways, I wanted to learn how to decompress a file for another game. How did you learn how to decompress a fire emblem file?

Bruno787b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello Olmectron,i have some troubles and questions to use this editor:
Its nescessary to use the Fire Emblem save toll to decompresse my save???I using Luma 3ds and JKS save on my 3ds
I cant edit my items,but my units i can,how to edit items???

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello Olmectron,i have some troubles and questions to use this editor:
Its nescessary to use the Fire Emblem save toll to decompresse my save???I using Luma 3ds and JKS save on my 3ds
I cant edit my items,but my units i can,how to edit items???
It's a new batch of updates I'm releasing, the Inventory editing is still not there.

If you download the October 2015's version, it can edit already several things of the units, but you need to decompress it first using another tool, like FEAST.

The new nightly builds decompress the files automatically, and don't need to use any other tool, but are still missing some features from the October 2015's release. However, it will get more and more features, including that of editing individual items in the Inventory, and forging your own weapons using the editor.

Reactions: Bruno787b

Bruno787b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for the reply,i edited on the progam you talk xD.

I only wanted 99 seals,now is time to grinding xD.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh yes another question:If me change the difficult of game,i can play online normaly???i thinking to change difficult to Lunatic mode,nut my game is in hard mode

Reactions: Olmectron

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just finished the Support Log 100% (as far as I know, since this time, the game doesn't tell you which ones you are missing) for Fates! As usual, I know that there are people who mainly want a complete Support Log, so here is the 100% Region Free Global File

As usual, make a complete backup of your save files before importing this. Just like the Awakening Global File, this will wipe out the current Unit Logbook, however, I have added the four (untrained) amiibo guest units so you can buy and use them. Unfortunately, they won't appear in the Japanese version, and who knows how the European version will handle them. Also, this will slightly alter some of your My Castle info, mainly info seen in the Inbox and it will remove Calling Cards that you have with the 10 in the Global file.

Features:

1. No personal playthroughs, My Castle Address, Battle Points, or Visit Points will be erased, just replace your Global save file
with this one. Avatar Logbook and several My Castle features, however, will be erased. Read Note.
2. 100% Records Hall. Support Log, All Cutcenes, All Music, and Unit Roster is 100% complete.
3. My Castle Calling Card will show all three paths as cleared on Lunatic Mode.
4. All four amiibo characters (untrained) in the Unit Logbook.

Please note that to access all music, the Records Hall needs to be at Level 3. Anna was obtained by importing save to a Japanese
game, recruiting her, then importing the save back to the NA game.

NOTE:

As usual, ALWAYS make sure to backup your complete save file to a safe place in case anything goes wrong.

Any units you have in the Unit Logbook WILL be deleted. Be sure to recruit as many as you can to your separate save files
before importing this Global file. You will have to re-add your old units to the Logbook by beating the Endgame multiple
times, where you can add five units to the Logbook, or by visiting the My Castle you obtained the unit from.

There will be a few issues with your My Castle data. All of your Calling Cards are tied to the Global file, so they will be
erased and replaced with the ten cards that I have. Be sure to type down the Castle Addresses of Calling Cards you frequently
visit so you can re-add them to your Calling Card list. Your Castle Address, Battle Points and Visit Points will remain
the same as those three are tied to your Rating and/or Exchange file.

Also, in your Inbox, these categories will be replaced by what was last in this particular Global file:

StreetPass Results
Feedback
Accessories
Bond Units
Buildings

The main loss in this category will be if you managed to get any Bond Units, you will lose data (how they were formed) on
them, as the other four will constantly update and be replaced whenever you update your castle. From my tests, this shouldn't
blacklist your castle.

The Unit Logbook has four Guest Units they are: Name - Gold recuired to recruit - Weapon

Marth - 11160 G - Falchion
Ike - 9060 G - Ragnell
Lucina - 10380 G - Parallel Falchion
Robin - 8820 G - Thoron

More in Readme file

Is there a way to unlock the amiibo characters without getting all the supports and stuff? Don´t really want to cheat, just interested in characters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1