• Views 1,506,767
  • Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright will do. Do you know how to update CFW? Sorry to ask...

Yes I know it is not a legit CIA but I thought it did not matter since CFW allowed unsigned CIAs too?
Use the luma updater, or download it from github and put it on the sd card.

CFW is not installed on SYSNAND, is installed on EMUNAND, you don't have a9lh so you would only be using it on EMUNAND. If you want it on SYSNAND, install a9lh then get rid of EMUNAND (Or keep it your choice)

Legit cia don't require cfw. Since Is not a legit cia, you do need cfw.

Rayan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

CFW is not installed on SYSNAND, is installed on EMUNAND, you don't have a9lh so you would only be using it on EMUNAND. If you want it on SYSNAND, install a9lh then get rid of EMUNAND (Or keep it your choice)

Thank you will update now.

I have been installing CIAs through FBI through H&S app on Emunand. That is why I am confused to why it won't install unsigned CIAs.
I want to keep EMUNAND and I want the CIAs on EMUNAND.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you will update now.

I have been installing CIAs through FBI through H&S app on Emunand. That is why I am confused to why it won't install unsigned CIAs.
I want to keep EMUNAND and I want the CIAs on EMUNAND.
You should have installed the FBI app already, just use the update function on the fbi installer menu. It should install updated fbi on the system. (In this case you should have 2) Then you don't need to have fbi installer injected into the H&S anymore cause it already exist without that form. :)

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wasnt there a sun and moon bundle in europe?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I dunno, If the game did not exist on a purchase console already installed, is not legit game. So that is all my statement was about. Legit cia are games that come already installed on a system at time or purchased (UNUSED) so unless it was that status, not a legit cia. You need CFW (for sig patches) to install any other kind of game.:mellow:

I'm sorry if i'm not up to date on various parts of the world and their marketing releases. I never purchased anything from those regions, only from my own to make sure i get the intended experience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q