GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ManCloud

Oh man, I am late to the party !

Thanks again for all of your efforts.

I just finished the Main Story and Post-Game Story.

Here is my current save file...I hope it can be helpful for your research :
In the other thread you said you just got to the B2 arena. In my opinion, you aren't done with post-game until the 5 daily battles are completed.

Reactions: breaktemp

ManCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
that site has an option labeled "original japanese", I used that one. If I turn luma game patching off, it shows up in japanese.
That is the wrong image.
The Luma patching is (AFAIK) only for the changes the 1.1 update made.
The base Rom itself also needs to be translated.
The right image has already been mentioned in this thread.

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
That is the wrong image.
The Luma patching is (AFAIK) only for the changes the 1.1 update made.
The base Rom itself also needs to be translated.
The right image has already been mentioned in this thread.

Well when I turn on the game patching 99% of the game is suddenly in English aside from a few odd items in the inventory, so I'd say it applies to everything. I managed to get around the crashing by saving a lot, though.

ManCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a way to get a .txt version of this plugin to use with CTRPF?
Not by now.
I'm not sure if these codes are applicable for the ntrpf as they need base addresses, calculation and such things.
I think at the end there would only be 3 or 4 codes left. Plus there're some codes that can only be disabled if the previous value is restored. And I don't know if ntrpf is capable of doing such things

ManCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@GameSystem

Thanks for the heads up, I think I am on the 3rd day now.

Also, is there a way to catch special (crown-class) monsters ?

I have a few from the online-gifts...but I have not run into many in-game.
For now there is no way in editing the catched monsters. Every modification results in invalid monsters.

ManCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What do you mean by edit monsters in our party?

If ots just "in battle edit" then: it is possible.
Overall edit is not.
For example I could edit every single monster in my party in battle to be of another type, have other skills etc. But this would not affect anything outside of battle.

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
You might want to make a warning note that your "All Items MAX" code includes key items, which messes up some of the post-game stuff like trying to fight the gods of creation. I unlocked the first one, and then when I tried to unlock the other two, it said I had all 3 planet shards already, so she wouldn't unlock the other 2 doors.
Also, what are the odds of you including some of the other ymyn Gateshark codes from http://www.speedfly.cn/12741.html like the one that lets you choose all skills on fusion?

Also, a code to get infinite coins for the wifi area would be nice because then we could use that in combination with the "complete library" code to get any monster we want, including some of the special family monsters that don't seem to be available in normal gameplay like Wildcard and He Who Bears No Name

Last edited by gamerboy1995,

ManCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You might want to make a warning note that your "All Items MAX" code includes key items, which messes up some of the post-game stuff like trying to fight the gods of creation. I unlocked the first one, and then when I tried to unlock the other two, it said I had all 3 planet shards already, so she wouldn't unlock the other 2 doors.
Also, what are the odds of you including some of the other ymyn Gateshark codes from http://www.speedfly.cn/12741.html like the one that lets you choose all skills on fusion?

Also, a code to get infinite coins for the wifi area would be nice because then we could use that in combination with the "complete library" code to get any monster we want, including some of the special family monsters that don't seem to be available in normal gameplay like Wildcard and He Who Bears No Name
Like already said I tried to manipulate the network coins. It worked once and never again.
What means, that you could only edit your coins once to get all monsters, and after saving the monster exchange is broken (leads to crash)
The "all skills on fusion" will be included in the next version.
And I'll look, that I remove the "key items" within the all items max code.
Any more suggestion? ^^

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Like already said I tried to manipulate the network coins. It worked once and never again.
What means, that you could only edit your coins once to get all monsters, and after saving the monster exchange is broken (leads to crash)
The "all skills on fusion" will be included in the next version.
And I'll look, that I remove the "key items" within the all items max code.
Any more suggestion? ^^

Oh, so I would need to be sure to sit there and trade in the tokens over and over to collect every rare monster then?
As for other suggestions, battle codes that work on my system without crashing would be nice!

Edit: apparently the battle codes sometimes work without crashing if I get lucky
Edit 2: A feature that would make the "Scout" button enabled during boss battles might be nice if possible too. Because holy wow is it a pain in the butt trying to fuse those guys. Especially if you don't have access to the special monsters like Wildcard.

Last edited by gamerboy1995,

ManCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh, so I would need to be sure to sit there and trade in the tokens over and over to collect every rare monster then?
As for other suggestions, battle codes that work on my system without crashing would be nice!

Edit: apparently the battle codes sometimes work without crashing if I get lucky
Edit 2: A feature that would make the "Scout" button enabled during boss battles might be nice if possible too. Because holy wow is it a pain in the butt trying to fuse those guys. Especially if you don't have access to the special monsters like Wildcard.
Enabling the scout button always is in fact one thing I was thinking about..
But it surely will need more time

TheTrueDream42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to change how much the "Seed of..." effects give to a monster? For example make a (Super) Seed of Strength give out 9999 total stat boost or 256X of the normal boost. I would think that the game still have the mechanic where stat boosts given by items are rounded down to hit the monsters stat cap, but I don't know if it would work with a boost from cheats or not.
(Or better yet, a cheat to change the effects of Medical Herb to give max boost to all stats+level).

EmmyPup

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having some issues getting the plugin working. Using 3.6 I don't get the green flash, 3.3 loads fine.

HW: o3ds
FW: 11.6.0-39U
CFW: Luma3DS v9.0
BootNTR: 2.11
NTR-CFW: 3.6

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HW:2DS
FW:11.6.0-39U
Luma:9.0-2a840f2
NTR:CFW 3.6

Can't seem to get it to load after installing. NTR seems to wrok at the home screen, but does not persist into the game itself. Made sure that the file went into the plugin fold as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto