Homebrew [RELEASE] DaedalusX64 (N64 Emulator)

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
oh only on DS or DSI I only own N3DSXL so N3DSXL dont have Rosealine Menu?
He literally told you you can open it ONLY from the 3DS system, not when you're in the DS or DSi mode. You press the buttons he told you whenever anytime anywhere you're in a game or homebrew (like daedalusx64).

Also why would we be talking about taking screenshots in daedalusx64 on the DS or DSi when daedalusx64 only exists on the 3DS?

Last edited by Zense,

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
sorry to interrupt the argument but i didn't know of this screenshot feature, i just managed to take one, but where is it saved? i don't see it with the 3DS camera app

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Rosalina
Take screenshot (slow!):
As the name implies, this takes a screenshot and saves it to /luma/screenshots.
thanks i wasnt sure where to even begin searching for the information. Nice tip. I'll stop derailing the thread now.

I tried Pokemon stadium, crashes on startup, smash bros worked, 12fps on average, little graphic glitches on the first menus but besides that, very well albeit slow (on O3DS). But the thing that crashes the console on app closing persists. Should i open a github issue report?

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thanks i wasnt sure where to even begin searching for the information. Nice tip. I'll stop derailing the thread now.

I tried Pokemon stadium, crashes on startup, smash bros worked, 12fps on average, little graphic glitches on the first menus but besides that, very well albeit slow (on O3DS). But the thing that crashes the console on app closing persists. Should i open a github issue report?
It has already been made:
https://github.com/masterfeizz/DaedalusX64-3DS/issues/2

You could provide the dump you get maybe.

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
My system freezes whenever I try to load a rom

I am using the latest version of Luma3DS, I am on the latest firmware and I have already tried 3 different SD cards

I have also tried different roms and nothing (I am trying to run SM64)

I tried a 4GB Kingstone SD
a 16GB Kigstone SD
And a 32GB Sandisk SD

I can still open and navigate the luma menu but that's it

Dargentum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
omg i CAN'T BELIEVE THE 3D WORKS WITH THIS APP (although it obviously drops FPS)
mario 64 works fine on my new 3ds it drops FPS on open areas

ohasanov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Tried the emulator on New Citra XL Canary and Nightly (it is kind of an emulatorception) it installs and runs the cia and the rom selection screen shows up. But when I start any rom framerate and speed plummet to 0. I think this problem is the same problem that is on the console. (Sorry if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes. I just dont speak English)

Tried the .3dsx and the CIA again. It doesn't work.

Attachments

• CitraDaedalusx64-3DS test.png
    CitraDaedalusx64-3DS test.png
    77 KB · Views: 138
Last edited by ohasanov,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol