Homebrew [RELEASE] DaedalusX64 (N64 Emulator)

Hambrew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aside from the flickering ROM selection this is absolutely amazing in its current form, can't wait to see where this project goes, congrats to Masterfeizz and Rinnegatamante for getting this to run on the New 3DS and PS Vita respectively, hopefully the issue I mentioned is worked out (also side note, don't go full tilt on the 3d slider, I made myself go cross-eyed)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Isn't that a good thing though? Lol
no, that's a bad thing

Reactions: lone_wolf323

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SunlitSpace542

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the next hotfix is still probably going to be a while away, I'd recommend using 0.1 instead of 0.2 as 0.1 uses a more up to date version of the PicaGL renderer this emulator uses. However for testing, use the latest build.

Reactions: DSoryu

Gazzza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
epic, I'm in the middle of transitioning the thread into a standard google sheet
super smash bros has many grapical bugs, the menu is inutilizable while the home screen is unuseble, so NOT play super smash it has a lot of graphical bugs
super mario 64 is playable but the dialogue windows is white and the writes are white so it's impossible to see whats write on, stable at 15.6 fps in game, beetween menu touch 37 as max and 1 as min if you want i can test all n64 games with the 0.0.2 tell me

Hambrew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
super smash bros has many grapical bugs, the menu is inutilizable while the home screen is unuseble, so NOT play super smash it has a lot of graphical bugs
super mario 64 is playable but the dialogue windows is white and the writes are white so it's impossible to see whats write on, stable at 15.6 fps in game, beetween menu touch 37 as max and 1 as min if you want i can test all n64 games with the 0.0.2 tell me
cool, move that post over to my compatibility thread

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I can’t get any game to start. Even SuperMario64 doesn’t start. It freezes when I launch the game.
Is there any preferred method to use to run the emulator? I’m using luma3DS and HB menu CIA

Gazzza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can’t get any game to start. Even SuperMario64 doesn’t start. It freezes when I launch the game.
Is there any preferred method to use to run the emulator? I’m using luma3DS and HB menu CIA
try 0.0.1 in 3dsx, if you have a o3ds give up

ItsAshleyFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try and launch SM64 it just takes me back to the Homebrew launcher. I tried another game and it just froze. I have a New 2DS XL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...