Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what's up with the ton of error messages on the bottom screen of these latest versions?

I'm still using Paul's 3.1.8 because it doesn't have the error messages or the lame psycho music.

Last edited by piratesephiroth,

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's up with the ton of error messages on the bottom screen of these latest versions?

I'm still using Paul's 3.1.8 because it doesn't have the error messages or the lame psycho music.
That means you're probably using a debug version. The halloween thing happens once because the qr loads an old version, that when opened for the first time, updates to the latest.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What does the error text say?
look at this mess

ICnz3Jk.png

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have reinstalled and deleted the 3ds\data\freeshop folder and it still didn't solve anything. If that debug setting isn't stored there then I have no idea.

Paul's version works perfectly fine though.
Ask in the discord, just keep in mind you have to be in the server for 10 mins before you can be approved.

DarkPhobia0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey guys, I’m on 3.1.8 and the latest game I see is Fire Emblem Echoes, from April 2017
Does anyone have more up to date titles showing up on freeshop?

Thanks!

DarkPhobia0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks! I found the issue, I had both the gq and com Urls, and the com was causing a conflict. After removing that one and refreshing, the new titles started showing up :-)

D

Deleted User

On the newest version of FreeShop (4.1.1), whether I am running the 3dsx or the cia version, the music doesn't play in the background. I have my dsp dumped and in the right place, and I even have bcstm music files located in the music folder, but nothing is working.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the newest version of FreeShop (4.1.1), whether I am running the 3dsx or the cia version, the music doesn't play in the background. I have my dsp dumped and in the right place, and I even have bcstm music files located in the music folder, but nothing is working.
Make sure they're in 3ds/freeshop/music, and not in 3ds/data/freeshop/music

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back