Emulation [RELEASE] Cemu - Wii U emulator

• Thread starter Exzap
  • Start date
  • Views 7,255,088
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't know why no one has been submitting reports to the one @Darkemaste is running, which is what my list is based on, but for what it's worth, here's the new "official" compatibility list that I created. If anyone submits reports to the Google form linked to at the top, I will be able to update the list with the results. I am not currently a Patreon supporter, despite wanting to be (I'm so broke I can't afford even $5 per month), otherwise I would have already been reporting 1.6.0 compatibility myself.

http://compat.cemu.info/

how is super mario maker perfect on this compatibility list? it has bugs even on 1.6.0! have you seen what happens when you try to run it with an nvidia card on 1.6.0? not just that but the sound has lots of regressions and you cant forget the scratchy sound that was introduced back in 1.5.6 on a lot of games... you may want to just fix the compatibility list my friend...

Malkierian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how is super mario maker perfect on this compatibility list? it has bugs even on 1.6.0! have you seen what happens when you try to run it with an nvidia card on 1.6.0? not just that but the sound has lots of regressions and you cant forget the scratchy sound that was introduced back in 1.5.6 on a lot of games... you may want to just fix the compatibility list my friend...
I admit, it is a little flawed, as it is based on anyone who can submit a report, however, the main list is a best-case scenario type listing. If you had all the right hardware (i.e. the same as the tester who reported it), then you'd likely get the same result. And that result WAS tied into a previous version (1.5.6b, as you pointed out), and it says so on the list. However, now that my personal collection has grown, I'll be verifying a lot more of the reports.

Alex S

Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
I admit, it is a little flawed, as it is based on anyone who can submit a report, however, the main list is a best-case scenario type listing. If you had all the right hardware (i.e. the same as the tester who reported it), then you'd likely get the same result. And that result WAS tied into a previous version (1.5.6b, as you pointed out), and it says so on the list. However, now that my personal collection has grown, I'll be verifying a lot more of the reports.
thanks! im just glad you will verfiy them before posting them now to make sure they are accurate :3 after all,what good is a compatability list if the information isnt right you know? lolz

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can you elaborate what you mean by scratchy sound in a lot of games? Maybe even link some videos where it worked pre 1.5.6 and now is buggy in 1.6.0?

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, Captain Toad's sound definitely suffered in 1.5.6 (still the same with 1.6.0) which is a shame because the game was so close to being perfectly emulated before.

Again

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you elaborate what you mean by scratchy sound in a lot of games? Maybe even link some videos where it worked pre 1.5.6 and now is buggy in 1.6.0?

Captain Toad is a scratchy sound example 1.5.6 the audio is terrible.Also in version 1.6.0!

Last edited by Again,

Alex S

Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States

@Exzap Yeah sure i can upload some video later tonight. But i can do better for right now and list off all games that suffer from the scratchy sound bug since 1.5.6 and suffer even worse in 1.6.0 that i have experienced whilst playing :
  1. Super Mario 3D World
  2. Super Mario Maker
  3. Captain Toads Treasure Tracker(practically every sound is a scratchy mess except for music)
  4. Mario Kart 8
  5. NSMBU
Also on my cemu discord server @Exzap me and other members of the community list all the bugs we find in a channel so they can be properly reported. Also we list how they were discovered so they can be recreated/fixed :P

Last edited by Alex S,

jonaand

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
in menu of donkey kong we can choose wii u pro controller
any way to pay with wii u pro controller
because game dont recognize button A when boot select wii u pro controller

Again

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried to play an hour Yoshi Wooly World more after so many crashs .It is impossible to play, not to complete even the first phase!I know some will say use a save but would like to play from the beginning.and the game still takes too long to load.
Capturar.JPG

Last edited by Again,

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I tried to play an hour Yoshi Wooly World more after so many crashs I give up.It is impossible to play, not to complete even the first phase!I know some will say use a save but would like to play from the beginning.and the game still takes too long to load.View attachment 63542

Yeah well they were pretty specific about YWW not being playable..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43