• Views 7,234,500
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think this thread was probably hidden by accident so I am going out on a limb and I have restored it.

I will take this opportunity to tell you all to BEHAVE while I am here! :angry:

:gun:
Accident? There even was a thread complaining about this, and it got deleted immediately too. "Offtopic" is not a reason to delete one of the most important threads on this subforum. Closing it for some time would have been a better action.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Accident? There even was a thread complaining about this, and it got deleted immediately too. "Offtopic" is not a reason to delete one of the most important threads on this subforum. Closing it for some time would have been a better action.
Yeah I deleted the other thread because it was useless and I was looking into the matter. As I said this thread was probably hidden by accident the "offtopic" tag being an indicator of that, someone was probably just trying to delete an off topic troll post by accident of which there are millions here. So yep.

NOW BEHAVE! :angry:

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
should be closed till tomorrow as SOMEONE had to leak it.
A rela leak like no DRM.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah I deleted the other thread because it was useless and I was looking into the matter. As I said this thread was probably hidden by accident the "offtopic" tag being an indicator of that, someone was probably just trying to delete an off topic troll post by accident of which there are millions here. So yep.

NOW BEHAVE! :angry:
I will be a have for you.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I think this should should be closed for the time being as well.

Also, can i just add... at the risk of being either suspended or even banned from the forum, that I think the staff on this forum should get their bloody act together and god damn sort it out! Honestly, what has happened to this forum lately?

Anyway, sorry for going off-topic... looking forward to the public build being released, all credit due to @Exzap and @Petergov.
If you have suggestions, contact p1ng instead of whining about it. You are part of the problem that way.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys, please don't pollute the thread trying to reason with that Black Hat / War Dog guy. He's just looking for 5 minutes of fame. He's no real hacker and he just keeps releasing normal Patreon builds with leaked serials bundled with them.

Ignoring him will be the best way of dealing with the likes of him, otherwise he'll keep coming back to show his "1337 h4xx0r sk177z" - which amount to left-clicking a folder and then selecting "add to zip".

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Whens this public release?

Probably sometime later today, usually quite late in the day.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guys, please don't pollute the thread trying to reason with that Black Hat / War Dog guy. He's just looking for 5 minutes of fame. He's no real hacker and he just keeps releasing normal Patreon builds with leaked serials bundled with them.

Ignoring him will be the best way of dealing with the likes of him, otherwise he'll keep coming back to show his "1337 h4xx0r sk177z" - which amount to left-clicking a folder and then selecting "add to zip".

Ban him then?

Kamal Jerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
1463932780-screenshot-cemu-info-2016-05-22-15-58-41.png

just a joke:P:P:P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk