• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
WOW!!!!
I think i found a fix for the stuttering!!
I put the games in a SSD and almost all the stuttering is gone, there is hardly any at all.

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
After spending waaay too much time trying to get fraps to work while recording with OBS I tried to use Bandicam.(thanks Hamza)
I really do like it actually, but I it doesn't seem to record with fps showing in either game or windowed/full screen mode. (unlike fraps+OBS though theres at least video rather than black screen with just fps displayed and audio)
I read Bandicam uses opengl however, not sure if there is some issue with screen capture software and opengl somewhere on my end since I have AMD 16.4.1 installed and am using the 16.2 dll workaround for Cemu...

This whole thing is frustrating tbh. :(

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
THIS IS FUCKING OFF TOPIC YOU FUCKING SHIT I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU TO CASTELLO AND GET YOU BANNED FROM THE INTERNET YOU OFF TOPIC SHIT I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE YOU FUCK!

Nahh, jk. Amazing comment though.

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cemu 1.4.0 was released to the public a few days ago and. It seem to early to release a Patreon build after a few days when the public build was just released.
The public build has been out for like 10 days so far lol, here lately it's been patreon one week, then public, and like every other week. it's right on time lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast