• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Exzap
Why does the recompiler need a whole Gigabyte of RAM when the RPX files are not nearly as big?
Not 100% sure how this one works, but shouldn't caching the code use way less? :huh:

Caru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i can't play NSMBU becuase the emulator doesn't load the key that it is in the keys.txt:sad:
i add the keys right the Wii U common key and the NSMBU Title Key but why it still says that
to run this application i need to open keys.txt and add the title key. I put then but still it says that i need to add the title key (also the NSMBU file is .WUX so maybe that the problem but i don't know:cry:)

The title keys are in this page
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...V-hqdocpKY6vQ0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Last edited by Caru,

AndreaSpooky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't understand , while playing nsmb . CPU usage is only 13% .
And 5gb ram usage

Mario 3d world is around 40fps , faster then nsmb .

I guess all the cost goes on the GPU
@Exzap
Why does the recompiler need a whole Gigabyte of RAM when the RPX files are not nearly as big?
Not 100% sure how this one works, but shouldn't caching the code use way less? :huh:

i somehow believe the game, averagely, takes more than 1 single gig of ram... you have to take into account everything it has into cache, texture, music etc.
Even at the opening intro the game itself caches some stuff before going into the actual game, probably.
The whole idea to "cache" stuff is right about save time/cpu by holding data into mem, rather than swap it back to disk, so...yes.

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
Instead of bragging around you could make a screenshot of the error-message that pops up so we can help you (although we shouldn't since you pirated it which is against the rules and the law... :ha:)
ok sorry here the screenshot
upload_2016-3-29_17-53-38.png

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i somehow believe the game, averagely, takes more than 1 single gig of ram... you have to take into account everything it has into cache, texture, music etc.
Even at the opening intro the game itself caches some stuff before going into the actual game, probably.
The whole idea to "cache" stuff is right about save time/cpu by holding data into mem, rather than swap it back to disk, so...yes.
Well the thing is, that 1.3.3 has half the RAM and CPU usage than 1.4.0 on my PC which, granted, isn't "top of the line", but has some decent performance per core!

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly... if you don't know or understand what you're doing, then you shouldn't even be here. no offence.

Onestamente...senonsapereocapirequelloche staifacendo,alloranon dovrestiesserequi.senzaoffesa.

Eerlijk gezegd...Alsunietwetenofbegrijpenwatjedoet,danmoetuzelfsniethier.geenstrafbaar feit.

Honnêtement...Sivousnesavez pas oucomprendrece quevous faites,alorsvousne devriez pasêtreencoreici.absenced'infraction.

Ehrlich gesagt...WennSienichtwissenoderverstehen, wasdutust,dannsollteSieauchhiernicht.nichts für ungut.

Szczerze...Jeśliniewiei nie rozumie, corobisz,tonawetnie powinieneśbyćtutaj.nie maprzestępstwa.

Sinceramente...Sinosabenoentiendenloque estáshaciendo,entoncesinclusono deberíaestaraquí.no haydelito.

Dürüst olmak gerekirse...bildiğinyokya daneyaptığınıanlamakeğer,o zamanburadabileolmamalıydım. üzerine alınma.

Onest...Oschiddim yn gwybodneu yn deallbeth yr ydych ynei wneud,ynani ddylechchihydyn oed yma.unrhywdrosedd.

بصراحة..إذاكنتلاتعرفأو لا تفهمماتفعلونه،ثميجبأن لايكونحتىهنا.أيجريمة.

正直なところ・・・ここもですべき場合がわからない場合ややっていることを理解します。悪気はないです。

老實說,如果您不知道或理解你在做什麼,那麼你甚至不應該在這裡。沒有犯罪。

I hope that this is clear for everyone, regardless of whatever language you speak or whatever country you're from.

I apologise for any sort of mistranslations or grammar mistakes, as i used Bing Translate. Sorry.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, @Exzap!
Cemu 1.4.0 instantly allocates 2.5GB of RAM after I launch a game, also in less-demanding titles like New Super Mario Bros. U! :huh:
That should definitely change! :wacko:
I've got mostly the same performance than on 1.3.3 except loading times due to this! :P

Why should it change? How do you know it doesn't need that RAM? Are you one of those silly people that thinks you need to have spare RAM available? Empty RAM is wasted RAM.

Reactions: Fsm51

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
The answer is most likely one of these things:
1) You entered the wrong key (of a different region?)
2) You entered the key wrongly
3) You forgot to enter the common key
4) You ISO is corrupted
on 3) i put the common key so only 1),2) and 4) are left:unsure:
on 1) i (probably) entered the key with the USA region so only 2 and 4 are left:mellow:

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So they didnt fix the blackscreen with latest amd drivers? :| i just updated, fuck, i bought a aftermarket cooler and overclocked my cpu to 4.5 just to try this xD~

Can someone tell me what are the games that run good?

Last edited by ShadyGame,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn I think I cant