Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Offtopic:
Oh God! DK is really horrifying in 1.3.3! XD

Ontopic:
Yeah. That's strange for AMD users though. As Nvidia user, there's a bit changes of the framerate and the texture like it's more brighter in 1.3.3.

Offtopic:
Oh God! DK is really horrifying in 1.3.3! XD

And 1.3.2 is the most good DK, i dont like to uptade the beta drivers of Ati Radeon HD, because gets more errors , i think.

Butz_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
@Butz_san can you try to pass through the cutscene that I'm freezing again? its where the fighter jet gets cut of from the monster and right after it goes to switch to another stage and it freezes :/ it seems the freeze happens on when the effect gets triggered on the cutscene and my pc cant handle it ( I think? ) and stops emulation or emulator cant pass it idk
heres link for the save another thing that I found is that if I don't hear the sounds in the press a button screen , when I choose to continue story, the loading screen goes fine and after a minute the emulation stops

Ok, I'll try it :)

Edit:

@Kristiqn5 -----> http://ul.to/yfcdrb2y

IO5XwHG.jpg

Last edited by Butz_san,
Reactions: Kristiqn5

Re_deleteR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys. Can anyone make a video of Lego City Undercover booting in Cemu 1.3.3 for a dweeb spammer? Please guys. I want to end this sanity.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well. Europe is my best option. I use it to update Mario Maker and make use of the Spike Pillars and the Key.

So only the European version of mario maker can be updated?

Mike19

Trophies
XP
Country
Odd scenario that has probably been answered before but I seem to be getting EXACTLY 30.00 FPS while playing SMM. Of course it drops below this at times but never goes higher while in-game (menus can go higher). While I'm certainly not expecting it to go much higher at this stage, I just thought it to be a little odd. Anyone else have similar issues? This is version 1.3.3 BTW. CPU: Core i7 4770 3.9 Ghz, GPU: GTX 970.

b3iQh0g.png

Fazana

Professional Trashposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Odd scenario that has probably been answered before but I seem to be getting EXACTLY 30.00 FPS while playing SMM. Of course it drops below this at times but never goes higher while in-game (menus can go higher). While I'm certainly not expecting it to go much higher at this stage, I just thought it to be a little odd. Anyone else have similar issues? This is version 1.3.3 BTW. CPU: Core i7 4770 3.9 Ghz, GPU: GTX 970.

Yeah, same goes for me in MK8. I'm guessing the emulator is currently unable to go above 30 while ingame.

Andresian

CEMU Testing
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

b3iQh0g.png

It only lags in tutorial.
In-game its 60 fps.

Fazana

Professional Trashposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Qr3I0Ur.jpg

Splatoon looks pretty accurate, save from the obvious jaggies. However, like mentioned a bit back, it's broken since you can't swim.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here