• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

THESHREDDER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi. I am new here so first of all hi. Well currently i am instresting to play Bayonetta 2 and Sonic Boom but especialy Bayonetta 2. Does the games work on the current version of the emulator? Have you tested them?
Also what about perfomance? My pc is
I5 2500K 3,3GHZ
12 GB DDR3 1600 MHZ
GTX 970 G1 GAMING 4 GB
Will the games be fully playble?

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I am new here so first of all hi. Well currently i am instresting to play Bayonetta 2 and Sonic Boom but especialy Bayonetta 2. Does the games work on the current version of the emulator? Have you tested them?
Also what about perfomance? My pc is
I5 2500K 3,3GHZ
12 GB DDR3 1600 MHZ
GTX 970 G1 GAMING 4 GB
Will the games be fully playble?
Welcome :) So does everyone, but unfortunately they currently crash upon loading, most games im looking forward to emulate are Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2 and Splatoon.
Your pc should be able to run both games at full speed in the future once Cemu gets more compatibility and optimizations

canariobr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Im trying to get the best time posible in Mario Kart Stadium, it would be fun to compete who can achieve the best time's on CEMU atm

Any competitive Mario Kart 8 player looking to TAS this game?

is this the real speed of emulator? If yes, I am really impressed, it´s totally playable. How is the frame rate?

PiratónkGz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Now it will be really hard to improve my record, this car combo is holding back better times

8786e13f3e8d839d9c87e646a5b75fd8.jpg

Joaco95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yay, finally AMD support.
I tried the emu without expecting too much thank to shitty laptop.

It worked, but funny how even though gameplay was slow, music was actually perfect lol.

i48^cimgpsh_orig.png i49^cimgpsh_orig.png i50^cimgpsh_orig.png i51^cimgpsh_orig.png

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys guys!!!!! Did you know that you can climb up walls and ramps in Splatoon? I just randomly found that out, what you gotta need to do is to jump and quickly turn into a squid and keep pressing forward to climb it up
It works well on walls and rarely on ramps

THESHREDDER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Welcome :) So does everyone, but unfortunately they currently crash upon loading, most games im looking forward to emulate are Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2 and Splatoon.
Your pc should be able to run both games at full speed in the future once Cemu gets more compatibility and optimizations
That very bad to hear we will have to wait. Does Bayonetta 1 also crash? Or only Bayonetta 2? Sonic Boom dont work at all?

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
If someone could tell me how to dump my own games and try it on this emulator I'd be so happy ;) Wanna see how well my kinda strong PC can handle different games already. (I know this emulator isn't finished in any way, just as a test of course)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169