• Views 7,201,216
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

sindrik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You ignore the 99% other emulators that are open-source as well and have profited zero from it

Cemu is a huge project that will span multiple years. If you can't stand waiting for a feature even a short period then I recommend that you leave and forget that Cemu exists.

That's not really a convincing argument, there will always be complaints no matter what.
This. Concise and precise answer that reflects the reality.

BTW, i find it quite nice that the Mario U games run pretty "speedy" given the early state of the emulator. I believe these could be the first 3d games that run full speed in less than a year, maybe.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

mzxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You ignore the 99% other emulators that are open-source as well and have profited zero from it. It's not really about whether the emulator is open-source or not, what you want are people that actively work on it. I have made efforts to get more people on the Cemu team (and yes, some of them own AMD GPUs). But things don't happen overnight.

The whole point of making a project open sourced is to make it easy to entice people to look into it and help out.

Reactions: Deletedmember375690

NickOglet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how much quicker the new USB 3.1 is than USB 3 if any?
Any one have a Doctor 64, back in the day of N64?
But still nothings faster than a Solid state drive :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I agree, but it also makes it much harder to shut down when everyone has it.
But then everyone will make a wii u emulator and there wont be any main makers it would end up being trying emulators hoping they dont add a backdoor or if they are actually being developed.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But still nothings faster than a Solid state drive :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But then everyone will make a wii u emulator and there wont be any main makers it would end up being trying emulators hoping they dont add a backdoor or if they are actually being developed.
Should i get a 2tb hdd or a 250gb ssd?

XtremeHacker

Trophies
Website
www.insanelymac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I agree, this is actually the only game I'm looking forward to with this emulator besides mario and zelda.

@Exzap if you prioritize this game for 30fps I will not only donate, but I will be eternally grateful.:bow:
30FPS? MK8 only runs under 10 fps on s lower end/standard gaming pc in game so 30 FPS?
I would donate but money is tight so is encouragamnet and no demanding OK @Exzap ? ;)

Last edited by XtremeHacker,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same