Emulation [RELEASE] Cemu - Wii U emulator

• Thread starter Exzap
  • Start date
  • Views 7,196,655
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Isn't that like, literally impossible though?

If one of two things happened it would be EASY.

1.exzap gives source and the community makes ports.

2.exzap doesn't release source,people reverse engineer it and we get a hacky port anyway.

It really depends on how greedy exzap is.

I'm willing to bet that more people are willing to donate to cemu's development freely no strings attached, rather than feeling left out if they don't every other week wit all of the videos/screenshots/etc. That practically make fun of pepole that dont donate.

Last edited by Alex S,

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But then exzap couldn't squeeze money from any of his patrons. Everyone would just look at tutorials on youtube on how to compile it.
That's like asking him to give up his cash cow.which he won't for any reason.because greed is evil and is one of the seven deadly sins that kill us all.we could rush cemu to perfection much quicker if it was open source. I think exzap is afraid of a Yami-Hack for cemu just like the one on citra because he doesn't want other people to progress on the emu faster than he can charge $$$.
Seriously? Wasn't it only a day or two ago you were telling people to donate more?

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Seriously? Wasn't it only a day or two ago you were telling people to donate more?

I want people to donate to exzap willingly,not feeling forced too. You misunderstood me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And there's one thing everyone in this world should do. ALWAYS have a double standard. See it from both sides and then you won't have a bias.

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want people to donate to exzap willingly,not feeling forced too. You misunderstood me.

And there's one thing everyone in this world should do. ALWAYS have a double standard. See it from both sides and then you won't have a bias.
Who is being forced to donate?

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys be respectful, donate if you want, you aren't obligated and @Exzap works hard and infact spends most of his time developing the emulator and i believe he works full time on it too, not just a part time job and he needs to make a living somehow.

Reactions: Jobenblue

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the record, <$60,000/year is not a "cash cow" especially for a software engineer who is making history and could very well lead wii u emulation (citra is estimated to be worth MILLIONS of dollars and is completely free). If exzap was truly greedy, he could make the whole thing pay to use only. The situation could be wayyy worse if they're using cemu just to make money (they could even have a system like JohnGBA and DraStic too).

nope
it should work fine, it uses opengl
i'll try updating to a winhq dev build, but last time I used one gta:sa stopped working and gta 4 had a huge performance loss

http://cemu.info/faq.html says that although it's not currently suppoted on platforms like yours, it will be worked on in the future. stop bitching about it if you're not going to listen to people trying to help you, telling you your system isn't supported yet.

Last edited by Jobenblue,

Pat_BatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But then exzap couldn't squeeze money from any of his patrons. Everyone would just look at tutorials on youtube on how to compile it.
That's like asking him to give up his cash cow.which he won't for any reason.because greed is evil and is one of the seven deadly sins that kill us all.we could rush cemu to perfection much quicker if it was open source. I think exzap is afraid of a Yami-Hack for cemu just like the one on citra because he doesn't want other people to progress on the emu faster than he can charge $$$.

and you wonder why Exzap doesn't comment on here.. I read stuff like this and wonder why they don't ban people on here for being retarded..

rik007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it is correct
[QUOTE = "Pat_BatMan, post: 6504179, membro: 394634"] e você quer saber porque Exzap não comenta aqui .. Eu li coisas como esta e me pergunto por que não proibir pessoas aqui por ser retardado .. [ /CITAR]

and you wonder why Exzap doesn't comment on here.. I read stuff like this and wonder why they don't ban people on here for being retarded..
it is correct

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer