• Likes 284

cdoty

Trophies
Website
www.rastersoft.net
XP
Country
United States
did the dolphin team really said such a thing?, it would be silly of them if they did

Yup!

"And let's have a final word on WiiU support in Dolphin - no matter how skilled some of our developers might be, it won't happen for various technical reasons. Not now, and not in another decade"

https://www.facebook.com/dolphin.emu/posts/552704644827978

The post starts out well, debunking a lot of fakes, but then goes into inflated ego territory at the end.

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works on my PC but do not know where to find the games!!!! Heeeelp!!!
Google. Either wait until your WiiU is exploitable so you can rip your own games, but a tool that could actually rip WiiU games won't be around for quite a while. If you're REALLY impatient, you'll have to Google, and please just get the games you already own. I've been against piracy, but I do download games if it's impossible for me to rip my own. Even that is a gray area in my view. On topic, I did download Wind Waker HD since I own it, and after multiple crashes, I got this far, but I couldn't input anything. X and Z wouldn't accept, but I assume next time, it'll load the title screen since the save data's already there. 50FPS on this screen while skies were blue, and 25FPS average when the sky was at dawn. :) I love seeing this run!

EDIT: It went straight to the title screen this time, and just like the other's; Crash on the controller selection.

Untitled.png

Last edited by Selim873,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey man how can i actually get the files to play my games? i already have the emulator and such, but is teher a way i can download an iso fil or is there a way to get the needed files directly from my smash bros. disc?

You sign up here just to ask for the files to play your games ? You didn't read the faqs rules, did you ? You will be banned for asking this question. Google is your friend. It is not allowed to ask for ISO and ROMS here at all. READ THE RULES!

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I progressed way more further in Darksiders 2 than last time :D
showing Death vs War and start of the next mission

Did you add in the sound yourself or? i assume you did cuz the emu doesn't have any sound system in it but regardless, this emulator has become a huge thing for it being released so early, it's already able to play a little bit of darksiders 2 from what i see in the vid you posted xD

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you add in the sound yourself or? i assume you did cuz the emu doesn't have any sound system in it but regardless, this emulator has become a huge thing for it being released so early, it's already able to play a little bit of darksiders 2 from what i see in the vid you posted xD
one does not simplify reading the description
anyways, most effects and maps are there , only shaders are the problem for the black 3d models , if the shaders are fixed then darksiders 2 is almost ready to go
I'm saying that most map models are there because I can see them through the normal map buffer
Edit: thinking of making a live stream of playing Darksiders 2 on the emulator xD

Last edited by Kristiqn5,

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one does not simplify reading the description
anyways, most effects and maps are there , only shaders are the problem for the black 3d models , if the shaders are fixed then darksiders 2 is almost ready to go
I'm saying that most map models are there because I can see them through the normal map buffer
Edit: thinking of making a live stream of playing Darksiders 2 on the emulator xD
I only clicked play on the video i didn't actually bring up a new page lol, either way, this is still a huge start for the emu, i wish it was open source tho, would love to contribute and stuff lol

Reactions: Margen67

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
I only clicked play on the video i didn't actually bring up a new page lol, either way, this is still a huge start for the emu, i wish it was open source tho, would love to contribute and stuff lol
it seems like Exzap doesn't need help , because I think he knows what he is doing
its pretty awesome progress for 6 months development ( it was for 2 years but he worked mostly for 6 months )
damn the Xbox 360 emulator has been in development for 5-6 years and got a lot of graphical bugs ( mostly model deformation and few games not running )
and the ps3 emulator which is worked for almost 2 years and still runs homebrew/2d games , runs few 3d games with a lot of graphical issues
while WiiU emulator has been worked for 6 months and this is the result :O Darksiders 2 almost runs perfect ( performance aside ) , it already has models with textures and normal maps, you can see some of them in the video ( and then disappear , go black, because of the shaders ) , alpha channels still not implanted ( should be in next update I think) and shaders/lightning not generated correctly ( I hope this is easy to fix ) and few effects missing
cant wait to play Bayonetta 2 on it :3

Last edited by Kristiqn5,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems like Exzap doesn't need help , because I think he knows what he is doing
its pretty awesome progress for 6 months development ( it was for 2 years but he worked mostly for 6 months )
damn the Xbox 360 emulator has been in development for 5-6 years and got a lot of graphical bugs ( mostly model deformation and few games not running )
and the ps3 emulator which is worked for almost 2 years and still runs homebrew/2d games , runs few 3d games with a lot of graphical issues
while WiiU emulator has been worked for 6 months and this is the result :O Darksiders 2 almost runs perfect ( performance aside ) , it already has models with textures and normal maps , alpha channels still not implanted ( should be in next update I think) and shaders/lightning not generated correctly ( I hope this is easy to fix ) and few effects missing
cant wait to play Bayonetta 2 on it :3
yea, even the xbox 360 emus are still in development xD and yea, there's a ton of graphical and loading issues with cemu but if he manages to fix them, even with a workaround as a temporary measure, It would get a ton more attention! i can't wait to be able to finally play Pikmin 3, lol. i lack the funds to really do much in terms of buying a $330 system and (a) $60 game(s), trust me, i would love to buy a wii-u, i just lack the funds to even buy a $1 arizona tea from the store XD

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
yea, even the xbox 360 emus are still in development xD and yea, there's a ton of graphical and loading issues with cemu but if he manages to fix them, even with a workaround as a temporary measure, It would get a ton more attention! i can't wait to be able to finally play Pikmin 3, lol. i lack the funds to really do much in terms of buying a $330 system and (a) $60 game(s), trust me, i would love to buy a wii-u, i just lack the funds to even buy a $1 arizona tea from the store XD
I feel you xDDD

Twili

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some news from /r/cemu:

Exzap said:
What will change for the next release: Less graphical glitches & Improved compatibility, more games will boot. That sums it up. There are too many tiny changes to list them all.
The controller freeze in Wind Waker is weird. I looked into it once and it seems like the game processes the controller input just fine but apparently it is waiting for something else to happen. Might be audio related (e.g. waiting for soundeffect to finish). I remember Wind Waker SD had a similar issue in the early days of Dolphin, where the game would softlock when Link received an item. I'll try to figure it out after the next release.

Guess we won't be playing TWWHD 'til next month.

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
Some news from /r/cemu:

Guess we won't be playing TWWHD 'til next month.
well he will make each update every 2 weeks, so we should be expecting an update at the end of the next week or at the start after it
he said " Emulator development isn't very predictable so I can't give you exact dates. " after asking him on which day he will release each 2 weeks , but he said it will be at a random day after 2 weeks , so we should expect next update on between 24th October - 1st November

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Goodnight