• Views 7,255,393
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

noahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tried with SM3DW, "Loads" but stays on black screen and crashes after a few minutes.
u5Azswx.png

Will rip some more games and try them out.

kofdasad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
es-la.facebook.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Am Trying The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, but y cannot pass the "select control or Pad", there si nobutton to select something, but the FPS are like 25~Kind of good I think
There is any way to select an option and continue?
I'll Try darksiders meanwhile

:D

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually emulation tends to work better on fewer cores with higher clock speed rather than more cores with fewer clock speed, so you got the 10 cores part above and beyond but I think you're going to fall short because of the physical limitation of not being able to go over 2 GHz
My Server/Workstation is above the 2GHz mark, however I do agree about emulation. The same is basically true for most applications really. Most application cannot see past 32 cores or 32 threads, just like Dolphen cannot see beyond 32 cores/thread. The applications actually uses even fewer cores, so that another negative. Computers like these however can run quite a few applications simultaneously with little to now slow downs though. Also enabling "High Performance" in the Power Option menu will help increase the performance. These option can affect performance of your computer, it seems based on the pics @ketal posted, the power option might be set to Balance. Although not running any emulation, here is my snapshot:
2eojlfc.jpg

There is no need to have more than 8 cores, even for WiiU emulation... 6 cores @ 3.5GHz should do fine.
This is agreeable as most applications cannot make use of no more then 4 cores/threads. Although there might be a few that surpass the 4 cores/threads limit. Heck most PC games cannot even see all the cores/threads available in the beast of the machine like the snapshot posted above. The good thing about these system, you can boot the entire OS in RAM.

Last edited by RandomUser,

fireork12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I present to you Cemu. World's first Wii U emulator capable of running and rendering commercial games!

Quick facts:
  • Can run encrypted Wii U images (WUD) and RPX/RPL files
  • Internal resolution is 1920x1080 (if supported by game)
  • For controller input see here.
  • Contains basically no optimizations. Expect slow framerates and long load times.
  • Windows 7 or above (x64) (other platforms may be supported later)
  • Requires OpenGL 3.3
    • Tested on NVIDIA: Runs fine on most recent driver
    • Tested on Intel: Garbled output but runs if OpenGL version is supported
    • Untested on AMD (Update: Apparently black screen or crashes for nearly all supported games on AMD GPUs)

Download:

Version 1.0.0 (Win x64)

FAQ:
Can the controller be configured?
Not yet, it's locked to using the GamePad via keyboard. Proper controller support will come in a future release.

Can I run extracted games?
No, when launching a Wii U executable directly (.rpx) no external files are supported. If you want to run a game, it needs to be in raw dump format (WUD or ISO).

Is there supposed to be sound?
No, audio is not yet supported.

What's next?
The current plan is to release new updates at least every two weeks. A more detailed roadmap is in the works.

Will you guys support x32 systems next?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where exactly can I get wii u iso? Someone P.M me the link.
No asking here. Bye.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Will you guys support x32 systems next?
In 2015 you shouldn't be on a 32bit OS! :P
I don't believe they would develop two versions simultaniously! ;)
This^

Anyone who is on a 32bit system is USUALLY on older hardware, too, meaning that they can't run this and there's no point in developing for it.
I said usually, so I don't want people responding and saying "Well, blah blah blah..."

Reactions: Margen67

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No asking here. Bye.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This^

Anyone who is on a 32bit system is USUALLY on older hardware, too, meaning that they can't run this and there's no point in developing for it.
I said usually, so I don't want people responding and saying "Well, blah blah blah..."

Since most of the torrent sites are gone there is no way I can use this new emulator which is a shame...

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since most of the torrent sites are gone there is no way I can use this new emulator which is a shame...

Leave your WiiU on it's current firmware, never update, hope an exploit comes out with the ability to rip your own games. I can't guarantee how long it'll be until that's possible though. Even then, this emulator probably won't be of Dolphin's quality.

Reactions: Margen67

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leave your WiiU on it's current firmware, never update, hope an exploit comes out with the ability to rip your own games. I can't guarantee how long it'll be until that's possible though. Even then, this emulator probably won't be of Dolphin's quality.

Yeah I understand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    AI needs money for AI drugs lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Ai Cocaine Is a hell of a drug."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Ok for real i'm back
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    generative AI is getting better at animating stuff, but still looks like a fever dream in most cases
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro lost all his money on gacha toys
    https://gachax2.com/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just telling everyone i was collecting bullion, desperate times calls for desperate measures
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just "window" shopping
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna leave in any moment
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro if i drop a stack on red and you drop a stack on black at the roulette table and we pushed, does that mean i gave you a stack?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i don't get it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have it you fucking monster
  • T @ Texasauras:
    what i didn't do anything!
  • T @ Texasauras:
    since i doubled up, or you lost your stack and if i gave it to you instead of running off at the roulette table does that mean i "gave" you a stack lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop touching people's stacks
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Can I get AI to make Home Alone VS Micheal Jackson and R Kelly as the new wet bandits?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i have access to an AI that makes CGI movie scenes
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    it's in beta
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh +1