• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I read a lot of comments about crying cuz it doesnt run X game. Guys Its an emulator plus is it first release. The guy said it will update every 2 weeks. Also I think is open source. So you want X or Y game to work? Wait. Not even emulators that has a LONG history work 100% with all ROM/ISOS.

The fact that it does exist and its not some stupid guy on YouTube wanting attention should be more than enough. But lol you guys want 100% compatibility right from the start when this is like just a BETA.

Reactions: Arck

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I read a lot of comments about crying cuz it doesnt run X game. Guys Its an emulator plus is it first release. The guy said it will update every 2 weeks. Also I think is open source. So you want X or Y game to work? Wait. Not even emulators that has a LONG history work 100% with all ROM/ISOS.

The fact that it does exist and its not some stupid guy on YouTube wanting attention should be more than enough. But lol you guys want 100% compatibility right from the start when this is like just a BETA.
No. It is not open source. But also there will barely be a consistent problem for everyone. Most problems lie in PC issues with users. Such as SM3DW barely running on my PC, but others have it crash on start. I cannot get Wii U fit to work at all. SSB4 crashes after battle starts, BO2 won't load all BG items.

Reactions: Arck and Margen67

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Doubtful for now, it would require a dump of a wii u nand, and even then who knows if they added support to boot it yet.
Just like Wii, there are .elf, .wad files. ( Well, different formats and extentions...) Anyways, NUS downloader packed the Nands into .wad format. All we would need to do is dump the nand, and convert to the needed format. And boom! Well, again its just a test...

Reactions: Arck

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Just like Wii, there are .elf, .wad files. ( Well, different formats and extentions...) Anyways, NUS downloader packed the Nands into .wad format. All we would need to do is dump the nand, and convert to the needed format. And boom! Well, again its just a test...
It would probs be easier to just run the NAND as a extracted file system rather than converting files and what not.

Reactions: Arck and Ruby Gloom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5