• Views 7,233,308
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not necessarily. I remember seeing a video where a guy went around asking for parts (That were going to be thrown away) from computer stores and recycling centeres. He was able to build a PC with a i3 2100 and a GTX 550 (I think?). The total cost was around $30.
People here begging have high end specs like an i7 and a high end GPU.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Ok I have to say this but you all realize @Margen67 only posted a link to the mega link that was in ryanrocks tweet https://twitter.com/ryanrocks462/status/699972769937666048

Change log posted from with patreon
https://twitter.com/ryanrocks462/status/699973107767840768
Soo just putting that out there [emoji14] plus @filfit considering ryan leaks Nintendo Sdk's I don't think he's going to care about leaking Emulators, idk don't take my word on that. And with that message I did this forum a good night
-twc
ryanrocks, is more like ryansucks!

Reactions: TsukiyoX

TsukiyoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to say that no one is buying an early build. You're donating and you're simply getting a nice gift in return. That's all.

It's incredible how we all started to see the "two sides": The honest and the dishonest.

Very natural that us humans look at the Patreon page and thing "Five dollars so I can get an early build", rather than, "I donate five dollars because I'm supporting them. I just happen to get an early build".

I remember looking at the Patreon page and see it go past $120, then immediately went down to $80. Hmm I wonder why.

Yes, this is on-topic. This is a psychological tune-up for those who don't understand what a donation is and the act of not thinking only of themselves. And I will fail at that tune-up.

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I just want to say that no one is buying an early build. You're donating and you're simply getting a nice gift in return. That's all.

It's incredible how we all started to see the "two sides": The honest and the dishonest.

Very natural that us humans look at the Patreon page and thing "Five dollars so I can get an early build", rather than, "I donate five dollars because I'm supporting them. I just happen to get an early build".

I remember looking at the Patreon page and see it go past $120, then immediately went down to $80. Hmm I wonder why.

Yes, this is on-topic. This is a psychological tune-up for those who don't understand what a donation is and the act of not thinking only of themselves. And I will fail at that tune-up.

Hmmm, very good point.

To make this on topic here's the word Cemu <-----

sam1504

Trophies
XP
Country
It's fake.

How much performance gain actually comes from DX12 vs other improvements? We don't know and unless someone does in-depth profiling it's useless to claim RPCS3 as proof that DX12 yields large performance boosts.

I looked into Vulkan and decided not to support it for now. I don't care about potential performance gains because those don't matter for CEMU since the current GPU/driver overhead is already very low. I worry more about multi-platform and inter-vendor compatibility. If Vulkan gains broad support on all platforms and from all vendors I will likely switch. But until then I will stick with OpenGL.

If you expect the release today you are going to be disappointed... Cemu 1.3.2 patreon release was on Sunday and therefore the public release will be one week later, Sunday, Feb 21th.

Would the ability to use DX12 be possible? Dolphin has recently introduced this feature and the performance has boosted dramatically on my System! I can't wait for this emulator to be running great and smoothly.

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Would the ability to use DX12 be possible? Dolphin has recently introduced this feature and the performance has boosted dramatically on my System! I can't wait for this emulator to be running great and smoothly.
Unhopefully there wouldn't be much improvements or fps boost with that as they are in completely different stages of development and works differently each other.

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it did wonders for the ps3 emulator and made a ton of games playable it might not be a huge boost but at least it be 10-20% which is well worth it and as for multi platform just add the ability to select the api like dolphin does and most emulators

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it did wonders for the ps3 emulator and made a ton of games playable it might not be a huge boost but at least it be 10-20% which is well worth it and as for multi platform just add the ability to select the api like dolphin does and most emulators
But ps3 emulator also has a recompiler which brings massive performance increase.

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But ps3 emulator also has a recompiler which brings massive performance increase.
yes it does now but when dx12 was put it that wasnt the case and it still gave a huge boost and even the ps3 emulator dev is adding vulkan as well as xenia aka ben and decaf they all want the magic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==