• Likes 284

Andresian

CEMU Testing
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Huh? I'm a bit confused.
You said that Mario Maker didn't reach 60FPS on NSMBU theme and now you're saying about NSMBU? Also, I don't use these trick to boost. I kinda think that it will weaken the performance of the CPU.
Wait, no, my method dont slowdown cpu, it only boosts it (Like Video card overclocking).
I mean NSMBU theme working for 60 fps. Testing Real NSMBU now

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah im talking about NSMBU m8
And when im creating a course or testing it.

p.s Wanna know how i got this to work? MK8 works for 30 fps minimum
(No, not mozilla trick) There is another called chrome trick. (Its not as simple as you may think)
What would be the "Chrome" trick?

Butz_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I don't use these trick to boost. I kinda think that it will weaken the performance of the CPU.

Man, It doesn't do anything wrong to the CPU, just run Cemu, load a game and then open Mozilla, let it open and the fps will increase in some games (shovel knight from 30 to 60 fps (real fps, no faked)

Andresian

CEMU Testing
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Anyone tried to use save from real Wii U to Cemu for Super Mario 3D World or Xenoblade Chronicles X?

hmm? how did you do it

Ok, so I tried this method all day long. I dont know why this works, but here it is.
1. You need to have latest chrome
2. Open 2 youtube videos and 2 youtube homepages
3. Open cemu with the game
4. (Only for mario maker) Open cemu.exe in CE and change speed to 0.1 (Adds bonus 20 fps)
5. Open any youtube video that you have in your tabs
6. Open cemu with that video on background.
7. Works now!

I think this just boosts cpu and with something like overclocked cpu you have better fps.

P.S: Tried with cemu 1.3.2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Man, It doesn't do anything wrong to the CPU, just run Cemu, load a game and then open Mozilla, let it open and the fps will increase in some games (shovel knight from 30 to 60 fps (real fps, no faked)
My method works better (I compared with mozilla)

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Citra has came a long way however booting nearly 200+ games almost achieving half the library and many boot with little to no graphic issues, nothing too much has been worked on since the new CRO build, mainly minor graphic effects and some random games booting but i'm sure some new milestones will be set soon.

Don't forget about dsp_hle audio.

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow guys, I have this amazing trick that gets you full 60 on MK8, even better than the chrome trick! I call it, the "prine95 trick". All you have to do. Is run prime95 while running cemu. Maybe open some chrome windows while you're at it too.

Nahh I have a better trick, open up your computer, replace your cpu with a cabbage, take out your gpu and replace your ram with toothpaste.

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have 4 REAL CORES (not hyperthreaded ones) then you will get a significant boost. If you have 4 virtual cores or just a dual core then you will loses a lot of performance.
I have 4 physical cores and 8 virtual... But perhaps turning off hyperthread will solve the issue, we'll see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo,