• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Emogop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yes it still freezes also lightning and specular effects now flicker, the ingame timer is also broken and so on game is a total mess now
I was just going to write about that. I recently changed my videocard to Nvidia and got a huge boost in performance. XCX now runs close to 30 fps most of the times except for battles. But then a strange bug occured to me - day/night flickering. It was so annoying and also I was glad I don't have an epilepsy...

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah me too, rpcs3 is where money should go now.
The problem with rpcs3 is that it's much more unobtainable. Just about any wii u can be modified easily to dump games. I recently tried to get into rpcs3 and realized I have no way to dump my games. And I lost interest pretty much immediately.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm pulling my hair out trying to get New Super Mario Bros. U to work.

The game freezes for me on a black screen after the title screen. I am aware of the fix mentioned here http://compat.cemu.info/wiki/New_Super_Mario_Bros._U , I have downloaded the required 4 files and copied them into the correct place ((cemu directory)\mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10056000\content) as the link suggests. This stops Cemu crashing outright but it still hangs on a black screen. Does anybody know why the fix isn't working? I can provide more information if needed.

Specs are Intel Core i5-4460 @ 3.4GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon RX 480 8GB.

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm pulling my hair out trying to get New Super Mario Bros. U to work.

The game freezes for me on a black screen after the title screen. I am aware of the fix mentioned here http://compat.cemu.info/wiki/New_Super_Mario_Bros._U , I have downloaded the required 4 files and copied them into the correct place ((cemu directory)\mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10056000\content) as the link suggests. This stops Cemu crashing outright but it still hangs on a black screen. Does anybody know why the fix isn't working? I can provide more information if needed.

Specs are Intel Core i5-4460 @ 3.4GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon RX 480 8GB.

Try a different dump of the game!

ionelush2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I am starting to hate Cemu :angry: :gun::hateit::nayps3::whip::
1. All the work is for :gun:Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild:whip:.
2. Other games are Left for Dead (Zombies) :evil:.
3. I want to play 3 games: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Black Screen of Death), Xenoblade Chronicles X (Finished with slow motion and bugs in the older versions), Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water (I cant control Camera Obscura with keyboard and Konig joystick for PS2 and PC) :(:sad::cry:.

Last edited by ionelush2001,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3. I want to play 3 games: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Black Screen of Death), Xenoblade Chronicles X (Finished with slow motion and bugs in the older versions), Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water (I cant control Camera Obscura with keyboard and Konig joystick for PS2 and PC) :(:sad::cry:.
What am I looking at

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country

So play them on the same Wii U you dumped the games from, simples!

What am I looking at

A child having a tantrum, I think...

ionelush2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Sorry don't have one, and why should I buy it for a few games, or I will buy one when I had enough off this :moogle:.
I am not a child like some in hear, I am from 1982 on this planet.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Sorry don't have one, and why should I buy it for a few games, or I will buy one when I had enough off this :moogle:.
I am not a child like some in hear, I am from 1982 on this planet.
But your username says 2001 [emoji53]

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ionelush2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
My user name was made by a friend, who made me my first Mail on Yahoo in 1999, I wanted just my name, but he made me this mail, didn't know much about PC, didn't have one (nub), and Internet was hard to find then, only with phone modem, and in 2002 got my first PC, and if I was born in 2001, how in the world I crated this account hear in 2008, plus I am from Romania (not native English Language).:evil:
My first tv console was Sega Master System in 1993.:tpi:

Ponta

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I was going to post about Breath of the Wild being slow...but then I realize i was using the integrated graphic card (Intel GPU), not the Dedicated one (NVIDIA GPU), now runs almost perfect ^_^

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to post about Breath of the Wild being slow...but then I realize i was using the integrated graphic card (Intel GPU), not the Dedicated one (NVIDIA GPU), now runs almost perfect ^_^

Seriously ? This game is able to run your INTEL GPU and not NVIDIA GPU ? Curiously.

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tokyo Mirage Sessions still stuck at 0.1 FPS.
I only have a 8350 and a 1060 6 gb, but other games run at least at low FPS.
I have it on my Wii U, but it is really cumbersome to have a tv and the tablet at hand all the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)