Hacking [RELEASE] Auto MTB Fixer!

Mikesahhh

Mikes
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Check your luigi´s sound files, one of them may be named wrong or one of the sound files is not properly done
i recomend first checking the names of your sound files, if they see fine then go to testing your luigi´s sound in your game, but first remove the figthermodelbanktable.mtb and your sound mods from your smash explorer and only put luigis, build the mon and check
Woops you right, I had one of his files named, snd_vc_Luigi_09.nus3bank instead of snd_vc_Luigi_c09.nus3bank, It's working now, cheers!

Edit: I must be the biggest noob of all time, This was working and fixed all my mute issues and then I added a bunch of extra sound files to my modpack and now im getting a different kind of error lol

errorsfordays_zpsu0co8kdu.jpg

Last edited by Mikesahhh,

Fernieg777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been having a problem with this script too. After I ran it a lot of my custom voices went silent. They all worked before though. I've checked to make sure every file is named correctly, and even tried extracting a new figthermodelbanktable.mtb file and adding it to the workspace folder. Nothing seem to be working for me. Some characters like Ryu, Sonic, and Roy still have multiple voice files working. While other characters like Mario, Link, Fox, Donkey Kong, Peach, Etc. are all muted now. Oh and ditto matches still cause one character to go silent. I mainly tried this out to fix the silent Shy Guy voice for Villager, but that doesn't work either. Hope someone could help me out here.
Smash.png

Hope this helps

BrunceCamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Zarklord Thanks so much for this! I didnt wanna add custom voices before because of the muting issues and the solution in xXSonicBrawlerXxx youtube tutorial was too much effort for me, but thanks to your program its so quick and easy :D

Fernieg777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoops...yeah there was a incorrectly named nus3bank file in Pit's sound folder...and that seemed to be the only problem. I got it working fine now! :)
....to be fair I used a unpacked mod pack to start off my own modpack. I had no idea Pit had a soundfile since I never used him...or modded him! Lol!
Thanks so much for the help!!

Mikesahhh

Mikes
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Mikesahhh looks like a corupted mtb get a fresh one
I Just tried setting up the default MTB file and trying again, ran the program and it ran fine and fixed all my Id's,
but If I run the program again straight after that then it will show up with the same error message I posted above,
I noticed the size of the file 'fightermodelbanktable.mtb' changed from 1kb to 3kb so thought I would just try it,
but all the characters voices in game with custom sfx are now muted for some weird reason, even when its not a ditto lol

Zarklord

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Just tried setting up the default MTB file and trying again, ran the program and it ran fine and fixed all my Id's,
but If I run the program again straight after that then it will show up with the same error message I posted above,
I noticed the size of the file 'fightermodelbanktable.mtb' changed from 1kb to 3kb so thought I would just try it,
but all the characters voices in game with custom sfx are now muted for some weird reason, even when its not a ditto lol
um could you send me the corrupted mtb?

Zarklord

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, did you ever find out what the issue with the Metal Blade sound was?
i havent looked into it yet...
edit: i looked and it does that for me... might just be a weird mega man thing(or that proto man bank removed that sound...)

Last edited by Zarklord,

GunstarX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know for sure that the Proto Man sound mod has the Metal Blade sound untouched. It worked before I used the Auto MTB Fixer.

Fubuudeer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zak, I noticed that the program only creates entries up to the slot with modded nus3bank and doesn't update slots when i move nus3bank from cxx to another cxx.

Example. i added cia sound nus3bank files (c08) on palutena and i created additional slots (c09, c10, c11) without modded nus3bank. I ran the program and it didn't update those extra slots. Also, it didn't update the c01 nus3bank when i moved duckhunt modded nus3bank from c01 to c09.

Zarklord

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zak, I noticed that the program only creates entries up to the slot with modded nus3bank and doesn't update slots when i move nus3bank from cxx to another cxx.

Example. i added cia sound nus3bank files (c08) on palutena and i created additional slots (c09, c10, c11) without modded nus3bank. I ran the program and it didn't update those extra slots. Also, it didn't update the c01 nus3bank when i moved duckhunt modded nus3bank from c01 to c09.
thats normal behavior for what you said for palutena and will work just fine
duckhunt: odd that should have:
1 did you rename the bank correctly?
2 can you send me the mtb?

Fubuudeer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats normal behavior for what you said for palutena and will work just fine
duckhunt: odd that should have:
1 did you rename the bank correctly?
2 can you send me the mtb?

Yes, i rename the bank correctly and here are MTB attachments using smashexplorer v.06. I got same results when using the v.07 latest version. The first MTB below is before.

Before MTB.png

The second below is after I move and rename c01 to c09 but the c01 in MTB hasn't changed at all.

After MTB.png

Zarklord

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, i rename the bank correctly and here are MTB attachments using smashexplorer v.06. I got same results when using the v.07 latest version. The first MTB below is before.

View attachment 65627

The second below is after I move and rename c01 to c09 but the c01 in MTB hasn't changed at all.

View attachment 65628
can you send a pic of my auto mtb fixer running?
ie after its running?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg