Homebrew [Release] 3DS-TEST - Button Testing Homebrew

D

Deleted User

If you know any C code, I would try rewriting this using PP2D. That would probably help. LovePotion was created by a user who has left the scene, so unless you know someone with an extensive knowledge of Lua I wouldn't expect an update.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you know any C code, I would try rewriting this using PP2D. That would probably help. LovePotion was created by a user who has left the scene, so unless you know someone with an extensive knowledge of Lua I wouldn't expect an update.
I'm not too good at C, so pp2d on my own is a no-go. And I use a branch of Love-Potion that is still alive under TurtleP: https://github.com/TurtleP/LovePotion

Glancing at the repo though I see he may have fixed the memory issue in a more recent commit than the pre-release. I'll try compiling it with that and testing for crashes when I find time.

Reactions: Deleted User

LucarioWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be getting the same crashes when I clock my N3DS back to 268MHz and disable L2 cache.
I have an idea how to tackle this, but can't guarantee it will fix this issue.

Also could you please check if you're using hbmenu 2.0.0 or 1.1.0? That may also be part of the problem.
Currently using Homebrew 2.0.0

mitrium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you!! Very useful, worked perfectly for me to check my X button after cleaning the membrane (it required more pressure to register, after cleaning it feels like new again!

Thanks again boss!

getbiks

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Just registered to say thank you. This is a en excellent tool and something I always keep on all my consoles. Very useful to test the controls after buying used console. (Don't know why someone would "mark" it as useless homebrew app)

gravetracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for making this tool! It helped me realize just how badly I borked my circle pad trying to replace it (now always points slightly northwest). I really appreciate it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E